Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

I spent one night in a hospital after surgery. Between midnight and breakfast they drew blood twice, and took my bloodpressure,temp and oxygen saturation three times. At one point I asked if I was allowed to sleep.

• Like 2

From ch. 21:

I called Brent and must have woken him up, because he was groggy. “It’s three in the morning,” he grumbled.

---

“Time to draw blood, Mr. Hayes,” a cute nurse said as she breezed into the room. “I didn’t know you had visitors.”

---

I got back to the familiar house at six in the morning.

:huh: What kind of hospital takes a blood sample around 4 am on a non-emergency patient ?? Weird... :unsure:

Someone on the Black Widow's payroll. Duh.

• Like 2

You have a devious mind, mmike... I like it!

It's actually standard procedure at some hospitals for some reason. (Most likely to jack up billable rates).

And secondly, I'm running out of ideas of where this story is heading towards so I'm running full tin foil body armor/let's make shit up to throw off people.

• Like 2

It's actually standard procedure at some hospitals for some reason. (Most likely to jack up billable rates).

And secondly, I'm running out of ideas of where this story is heading towards so I'm running full tin foil body armor/let's make shit up to throw off people.

I'm fully encased... and, I thought that's what we were doing already :huh:

• Like 2

Overlooking for the moment that this is fiction... Of course! How else would one demonstrate there was still blood in that arm? :rolleyes:

I'm with mmike... that cute little nurse/BW spy/assassin was trying to catch Will and Zach el flagrante with the camera buttons on her uniform..... or... she wasn't drawing.... she was injecting :o . My tinfoil's on... how am I doing? :unsure:

• Like 4

I spent one night in a hospital after surgery. Between midnight and breakfast they drew blood twice, and took my bloodpressure,temp and oxygen saturation three times. At one point I asked if I was allowed to sleep.

I got it now:

1) That "nurse" that stole Zach's blood is a fake. That's why she didn't freak out when Will was there.

2) She works for The Black Widow

3) She needed Zach's blood in as much as one of the "nurses" that stole Kitt's blood for some unknown reason. :o

Edited by mmike1969
  • Like 1

When I first read this chapter, I was honestly confused and didn't get what the CHO meant.

When you travel as much as I do three capital letter other than something like SOL screams airport code and you quickly learn the codes, especially the weird ones that seem to make no sense like the code for Orchard Field Airport (ORD).

I'm going to admit, I really thought Goodwell was suppposed to be somewhere in Northern Virginia around the D.C. region until you told me that it was somewhere around Charlottesville during the 9/11 story. It does make sense though- NoVA people aren't really that Southern(the ones I've met from that region don't have an accent), while this family seems rooted around the Southern genteel mindset.

You'd get shived Alexandria for suggesting that they are not "that Southern" or even worse, not real Virginians.

From ch. 21:

I called Brent and must have woken him up, because he was groggy.  “It’s three in the morning,” he grumbled.
---
“Time to draw blood, Mr. Hayes,” a cute nurse said as she breezed into the room.  “I didn’t know you had visitors.” 
---
I got back to the familiar house at six in the morning.

:huh:  What kind of hospital takes a blood sample around 4 am on a non-emergency patient ?? Weird...  :unsure:

A nurse draws blood and the in house lab processes it for whatever time the doctor orders the draw and test.

Question: Is it common for y'all to bring out the tinfoil hats? :huh:

Actually, hats aren't common at all. We've moved on to whole-body encasement. :yes:

This is a clear sign that:

1. You're not wearing protection. :o

2. You don't hang around here enough. :unsure:

• Like 2

Actually, hats aren't common at all. We've moved on to whole-body encasement. :yes:

This is a clear sign that:

1. You're not wearing protection. :o

2. You don't hang around here enough. :unsure:

Also, you should know that tinfoil goes really well with wine :*) just saying :unsure:

• Like 2

Very true :yes: ... and sraight shots, after a violent thunder/lightning storm or a particularly rough chapter -_- , and no, we don't have a problem :unsure:

Well, Mark did call me an "irredeemable sot" in a recent response. :*) I'm pretty sure it was a term of endearment. :unsure:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

photo-thumb-8505.jpg?_r=0

Terry P

Today, 07:34 AM

(Chapter 23 Review)

There has to be more to Mary Ellen and Trevor than we've been led to think. Is there a possibility that Trevor is the real father to Mary Ellen's baby? hemmmm

OMG! That woud be brilliant!! She would have badly needed a cover baby/daddy and Alex would have been perfect! Was a DNA test done... I don't remember? I guess there must have been ...could they be faked with enough money, I wonder? ....Full body armor in place now... weird noises when I walk :*)

Well, Mark did call me an "irredeemable sot" in a recent response. :*) I'm pretty sure it was a term of endearment. :unsure:

Yeah, I'm sure it was :unsure:

• Like 1

I don't think they ever did a paternity test.

Honestly, I got the vibe that Alex went for it, because in a way, that baby was going to be his meal ticket that would restore his estate to full glory. He didn't exactly protest that much.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..