Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

I don't think they ever did a paternity test.

Honestly, I got the vibe that Alex went for it, because in a way, that baby was going to be his meal ticket that would restore his estate to full glory. He didn't exactly protest that much.

Oh... could you imagine the scandal...<rubs hands with glee>  ME EB and Alex in one fell swoop... I  think I might be having an o... okay, er... yeah, never mind... if wishes were horses... :lmao:

• Like 3

After the last chapter I have 4 main question

1) Maybe Will is right, someone had already left from JJ room. Carullo wearing "gucci shoes" maybe someone has been helping with the shopping (for a different currency in return)

2) Why Zack went to kick Trevor ass? I honestly don't get it.

3) Where did we saw the surname of Brian coming out again in this story? Ryan stepfather ???  :huh:

4) Where did we left the "Omega I want to destroy Brad people" ?? Because right now an alliance with Wade's mother would be scary!

• Like 1

1) JJ has taken John shopping already. (Black Widow chapter 7)

2) It was Trevor that told Zach to break up with Will (BW chapter 10)

3) ?? You mean David Louis Parnell? (Streak ch 12, 19)

4) no alliance what so ever with ED. The Family might be going to war against her.

• Like 1

4) no alliance what so ever with ED. The Family might be going to war against her.

1) I was meaning they may have go shopping... again...

2) I know that but it's more why did he went instead of asking Will?

3) Thank you so much for remembering me where did we her that name again

• Like 1

Hi John

So far as I remember...

There was a Brian as a relative  from JP in earlier stories. He got/was killed in Milennium.

But he was involved deeply and probably E/Lizzy knows how he got killed.

There was a Brian Parnell around Zach... the story before Black Widow. The Parnell name is also... involved more than once in Mark's stories.

Zach kicking Trevor was because he told him lies. Zach is furious for he and Will are/were so in love... and so totally for the long term.

Trevor told him lies, Trevor harmed his relationship with Will and... once Zach realised that he went MAD.

But unfortunately for Zach Trevor was just the guy that brought the message, not the one that was behind it.

I have to re read the Millennium to realise what E/Lizzy has about Mark.

Personally I think she has maybe also something about Will.

As he was (with JP's partner Stef) in a gay bar (yes illegally and very under age... in Itally) starting to dance and ended as a stripper... I think it was in the story after Milennium.

She might also have something on Stef. As he was also in that club and saw what happened.

Him witnessing an underage guy strip... his underage grandson strip in a gay club.

Being in a club where an underage boy strips...

OMG ... would not be there when that happened and people realised I was there... like everyone realised Stef was there.

So maybe there will be another twist in Mark's Story...

• Like 2

The way Mark writes the story, Elisabeth is absolutely unpredictable and is scheming on more levels.

JJ was the reason she started but ...

she also involved Zach and Will,  Brad and Mark, JP and Stef... in her scheme...

so... I guess she has not only one person in mind when taking the next step.

Mark very cleverly disguises that fact and I think we will will find that there are many more twists and turns...

So not to be predictable...

In the next few chapters I think the sparks will fly... LOL...

And Mark as always please keep writing.

• Like 2

There will always be another twist to Mark's stories. The question is which way will it turn and how much of a knot will he tie?

Hi Kitt

Yep ... We both know there will be twist and turns... in Marks stories.

I think I proposed a few in my two last messages here... but you do not comment on them...

Maybe my views were not inspiring enough for you... ?

LOL

---

There may be more like...

Maybe the big scheme might be... she (E/Lizzy) wants to get control of Wade's kids and... starting a war here might cause a break between Wade and Matt and the JP family...

After that ... Eleminating Wade... and the mother... she might get control on his heir...

Only Mark knows the big scheme but ... during this story... this might be yet a bit to far ahead...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

JJ was molested by an older man (well not old compared to Arbour of course :P ), but will JJ fall for Buzz?

Where do Will and Zach go from here? Is football waning in Zach's interest? He doesn't seem to have the same drive he once did to be an NFL player.

I would preemptively strike Elizabeth with maybe some of her shady financial dealings, backstory whisperings about how she imprisoned Nana and arranged her own daughter's assault. There is a lot of intrigue that could go on.

• Like 4

JJ was molested by an older man (well not old compared to Arbour of course :P ), but will JJ fall for Buzz?

Where do Will and Zach go from here? Is football waning in Zach's interest? He doesn't seem to have the same drive he once did to be an NFL player.

I would preemptively strike Elizabeth with maybe some of her shady financial dealings, backstory whisperings about how she imprisoned Nana and arranged her own daughter's assault. There is a lot of intrigue that could go on.

JJ would fall for an Anderson Cooper type, not a big ol' Texan.

I thought it was hilarious when JJ was annoyed that he has all this drama that seems to follow him. I just thought, "JJ, unfortunately, you're a protagonist in a drama serial. The only way you can have a nice, calm life and a happy ending is if you ride off into the sunset and are never seen again, or you become a recurring character that is either seldom seen or just a tertiary character." The funny thing about JJ is that he's NOT like Will- he doesn't court drama the way Will does, but for whatever reason, dramatic stuff just keeps happening to him.

I also thought JJ's musings about his future staff was pretty funny.

As for Will and Zach, at this point, Zach's season pretty much sounds like it's over before it even started. He'll probably have to redshirt.

• Like 3

RE JJ and Buzz:  maybe. 

• Like 3

From reviews:

That's a very good point, although I think Zach has a lot of encouragement to continue playing football(from his team and school), while JJ has largely been ejected from the figure skating world because of the scandal he's caused with Alex.

Re: The parallels between Zach and JJ...I remember when Daisy and I first wrote up JJ's career (which was supposed to go until 2006 but whatever), I had envisioned JJ as a guy who would say and do anything to get further in his career and be at the top. You've had other ideas about that, and the theme has been that while JJ is willing to play the game, it's only to a point, and he reached that point during the Alex scandal. JJ was fine with keeping a prim n proper image, but with the caveat that he'd be able to do whatever he wanted in his private life as long as he kept it private. His limit was being told to deny everything about Alex, and that's where he refused. Meanwhile, Zach would as written totally hold a press conference where he denied everything, and pay someone to be a beard. It'll be interesting to see how true that remains.

I think JJ is developing almost a Talleyrand-esque characteristic: he's busy in his mind, and behind the scenes, but he doesn't want it to appear that way. I don't think he minds doing things, but I think ongoing responsibilities chafe at him.

Which makes sense. He's coming off of five years of devoting his life to figure skating. I can't see him really wanting to devote himself to something else where he's also hugely responsible. I can see him just deciding to sample this or that, doing various things he finds fun, at least for the next couple years. Although if he's really done with skating, I can see JP and the family pretty much telling JJ he's going to college in 2004, so that's gotta be next up. (I'd go with NYU for him. Or maybe Fordham?)

You never told me that you were in Toronto when this happened. That's pretty cool! I was content to watch it on 6ABC News. It sounds like a blast.

JJ's disdain for the common people continues to delight me. I love that he didn't bother to tell his driver when he learned about the blackout on the news and refused to even contemplate abandoning his little enclave in the limo.

I always thought this Erica Kane (All My Children) exchange summed up JJ pretty fucking well:

Guy: Erica, why don't you get off your high horse and come down here with the rest of us?

Erica: I don't want to be down anywhere, with the rest of you. I want to be special, and I'm going to be.

THAT is JJ to a tee. I've always seen JJ as a male version of Blair from the Facts of Life with a bit of Erica Kane from All My Children mixed in. Also, add in Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf's neuroses.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 4

I am confused:

What part of crashing an SUV into a side of a mountain (or whatever Zach crashed into) was even remotely thought of as a good idea to cover up bruises?

It did seem both excessive and unnecessary.

• Like 4

The part where the in Zach's mind there would be no further injuries involved other than the Durango. It has been my experience that sometimes guys don't think things like this through completely, and often their sense of invulnerability over rides logic.

• Like 4

The part where the in Zach's mind there would be no further injuries involved other than the Durango. It has been my experience that sometimes guys don't think things like this through completely, and often their sense of invulnerability over rides logic.

Yeah, Kitt... it's definitely a guy thing... No woman I know would be that stupid, yet I can see it making perfect sense to Zach... I remember a time when I thought I was invincible :huh::*)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, Kitt... it's definitely a guy thing... No woman I know would be that stupid, yet I can see it making perfect sense to Zach... I remember a time when I thought I was invincible :huh::*)

You mean when you stood on a ladder to clean gutters even though you were home alone? :o:facepalm:

that was last year, right?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

I'm also confused. How can you fly a cross the US with a fake ID?

If you mean Zach, I thought he drove... but now I remember the suitcase Will found in his closet... I'm going to have to go back and reread... unless someone can clarify :unsure: ... where's mmike when you need him :P

• Haha 1

I'm also confused. How can you fly a cross the US with a fake ID?

Why not? He doesn't have to show a passport. As long as his ticket and ID say the same, and the ID passes scrutiny at check-in and boarding, he's good to go.

The main problem might be buying the ticket with a credit card which did not have the same name as the one he put on the ticket. And buying a ticket with cash may be a problem after 9/11. :unsure:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I've bought tickets for family members flying with me.  No one ever asked why the name on my credit card didn't match one or more of the names on the tickets. There are too many families that children's sir names do not match the parent's to restrict it like that. Many families would never be able to take young children from blended families anywhere!

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..