12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:rofl:  :rofl:  The drooling former despot doesn't know the difference between the shiny and his tinfoil hat, so... mine! :joe: 

:o You are breaking the most sacred of LPW laws! The :joe: belongs to a member for 24 hours on his or her birthday. To break it, is blasphemous! -_- 

10 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Well since he's not shown up to defend his birthday crown, we'll play with it.

Fortunately, I, his most loyal subject, am here to represent him on this momentous day. -_- 

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:o You are breaking the most sacred of LPW laws! The :joe: belongs to a member for 24 hours on his or her birthday. To break it, is blasphemous! -_- 

Fortunately, I, his most loyal subject, am here to represent him on this momentous day. -_- 

Lickspittle have no rights in LPW land. :P  :joe: 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Well as Birdy pointed out, the drooling ex-dictator hasn't defended his crown today so... MINE :joe::P  

Yes he has! :angry: Did you not see his greeting to his subjects he posted less than ten minutes ago? -_- That constitutes his defense, in my book! :P 

• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes he has! :angry: Did you not see his greeting to his subjects he posted less than ten minutes ago? -_- That constitutes his defense, in my book! :P 

Yeah, well as I said before... Lickspittle doesn't count, so your book is irrelevant. :P  :joe: 

• Site Moderator

Times up. Time to get backt to normal, at least normal as possible for LPW. Mine once again.

Todays List:

• Like 1