• Site Administrator
7 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Joins Val to help her fish and hopes to get one for a snack.

Of course you can have a fish, Birdy :hug:  *tosses Birdy a Swedish fish and waddles off with the shiny* :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Site Moderator

Starts the day out by taking the shiny away from the cat/bird.

Todays List:

I may regret doing this but since it's his birthday, the shiny belongs to Wildone for 24 hours and 24 hours only.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Starts the day out by taking the shiny away from the cat/bird.

Todays List:

I may regret doing this but since it's his birthday, the shiny belongs to Wildone for 24 hours and 24 hours only.

That's not fair where was the shiny on my birthday:pissed:

• Site Administrator
27 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

That's not fair where was the shiny on my birthday:pissed:

If you scroll back and look, I'm pretty sure you'll find the shiny was yours for 24 hours on your bday, as it is for all the regular participants of LPW. ;)  

• Site Administrator

We take turns stealing the shiny :joe:  from each other until an admin or mod (usually Talonrider) closes the thread.  The last person who posted 'wins' the shiny, a new thread is started, and the madness begins again. :) 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

We take turns stealing the shiny :joe:  from each other until an admin or mod (usually Talonrider) closes the thread.  The last person who posted 'wins' the shiny, a new thread is started, and the madness begins again. :) 

Hmmm - unstructured and chaotic nature of this disturbs me :/ 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Sam Wyer said:

Hmmm - unstructured and chaotic nature of this disturbs me :/ 

We are a rather chaotic bunch, especially when my armies get involved. It is rather fun, though ;)  

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Grr! :angry: Steve deserves the real Shiny! :P 

:rofl::rofl:  :no::joe: 

• Like 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

We are a rather chaotic bunch, especially when my armies get involved. It is rather fun, though ;)  

You have armies?  Why doesn't this surprise me? 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

You have armies?  Why doesn't this surprise me? 

Well, I am a Valkyrie ;)  :gikkle:  I have a ninja army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner phalanx, three dragons, a gun-toting kitty riding a fire-breathing unicorn, cowboy, and a pony. :joe: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Well, I am a Valkyrie ;)  :gikkle:  I have a ninja army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner phalanx, three dragons, a gun-toting kitty riding a fire-breathing unicorn, cowboy, and a pony. :joe: 

Oh - a more modest collection that I had imagined ;)

But with a gun-toting kitty riding a fire-breathing unicorn AND a cranky kindergartner phalanx, you're basically guaranteed to overpower everyone, right?

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

But with a gun-toting kitty riding a fire-breathing unicorn AND a cranky kindergartner phalanx, you're basically guaranteed to overpower everyone, right?

Pretty much :gikkle:  The kindergartners are usually the death knell, if the battle gets that far ;)  lol :joe: 

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, northie said:

Don't listen to Pengy. The emperor has long been deposed, and remains a mere irritant in my campaign to regain my shiny. My shiny! 

Nothing will change the fact that I'm an Emperor Penguin.  -_-  And the shiny hasn't been yours for a long time either, Pretender Queen. :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
55 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Y'all are forgetting that today is @wildone's birthday, so none of y'all can claim the :joe: until tomorrow! :P 

:rofl:  :rofl:  The drooling former despot doesn't know the difference between the shiny and his tinfoil hat, so... mine! :joe: 

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

1 hour ago, Sam Wyer said:

Cat/bird has her army, as does the Narwal.

I command all the Birds Of Prey, (BOP's) and we attack with stealth.

53 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Y'all are forgetting that today is @wildone's birthday, so none of y'all can claim the :joe: until tomorrow! :P 

Well since he's not shown up to defend his birthday crown, we'll play with it.

• Like 1