I'll take some Angel Food cake with some fresh sliced strawberries and a little whipped cream.....and coffee of course!

:joe: ...and back to the tired grandpa.  It was a long day with a baby who is acting like he is teething.  

• Site Administrator

to all of you that tried today to claim the shiny

i give you all a very swift kick in the hiney

upon my head it shall always rest

because it only wants to be with the best

:joe: Mine

Here is my teddy :P

2018-10-10_2015.png

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • Site Administrator
18 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

What did the deposed despot do to LBO?  :angry: :joe:  

What did I do to LBO??????

NOTHING

She told me how you keep stealing her Shiny so she eventually went stark MAD. She went to the zoo and ripped her lips off trying to eat all the penguins in the enclosure! Then, yes,she even went more ballistic and ripped her own eyeballs out!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT VALKYRIE!!!!!

Oh, mine by the way :joe:

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator

Go back and look how many times LBO has claimed the Shiny, and who steals it usually right after her? YOU!

Hang your head in shame, you horrible, horrible, horrible penguin :)

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Micheal has come and gone in my area, but it is a bit windy this morning.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is a day for some Freethought. Lets visit the Farmers of Vermont and have a bowl of Gumbo while there.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I think LBO needs to go into protective custody so the deluded, demented, deposed despot doesn't get his murderous hands on her.  :unsure: :joe:  

Ok this hurricane sucked. I'm in a foul mood. No phone service, yes I still have a land line, my power was out for asst least eighteen hours, and now it's cold! And I missed the season premiere of Supernatural last night!!!!!

• Sad 1