• Site Administrator
20 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Entertaining? More like the mindless ranting of a college student who's brains have short circuited and a senile old guy with delusions of grandeur

Don't refer to Daddy that way you hamster!!! :angry:

:joe:

• Angry 2
  • Site Administrator
15 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Just for our resident Cat/bird and her army, they will be receiving a shipment of Cheese Curds. It's also time to Clean Your Virtual Desk. And BTW, I Love Lucy.

High jacks the shipment to the oversized Puffin and her make believe army of the cheese curds and instead makes poutine for Sir @Drew Espinosa, @Slytherin, @northie, @rickproehl, @Sweetlion, @Daddydavek, @Parker Owens, @TalonRider

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
37 minutes ago, wildone said:

Don't refer to Daddy that way you hamster!!! :angry:

:joe:

You smell of elderberries :puke: Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! 

2 minutes ago, wildone said:

High jacks the shipment to the oversized Puffin and her make believe army of the cheese curds and instead makes poutine for Sir @Drew Espinosa, @Slytherin, @northie, @rickproehl, @Sweetlion, @Daddydavek, @Parker Owens, @TalonRider

How dare you feed the innocent (with the exception of the lickspittle) denizens of LPW land poisoned poutine?  For shame, deposed despot!  For shame!  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And it goes missing once again as I, the mighty raptor, take if from the October zombie bear.

Be sure to use your Dictionary today. I think we all will need some Liqueur today since it's also Cat day. Be nice to your Boss today since it is his/her day.

• Haha 1