• Site Administrator
On 10/13/2018 at 4:40 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:joe: Tsar Steve!!! :worship: 

@Valkyrie Did you miss my presence in LPW? :P 

We all missed you Sir Drew ❤️

On 10/13/2018 at 4:46 PM, Valkyrie said:

The deposed despot dropped you ages ago, lickspittle.  He started reacting 'love' to my posts, so now loves me instead of you.  😛 :unsure: :joe: 

Lies, but what do you expect from the make believe penguin who is a puffin in disguise. 😮

On 10/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:o Is that true, @wildone? :( 

Absolutely false to the 10000th degree! She lies!!!! Anything to try and drive a wedge between us in our united front against her and her make believe army.

On 10/13/2018 at 4:53 PM, Valkyrie said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, college kid.  You were gone too long, so the fickle canuk moved on.  :unsure: :joe: 

I am definitely not fickle. Look up fickle in the dictionary and this is the picture beside it 🐧

23 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I wasn't asking you. -_- 

:joe: TSAR STEVE!!! :worship:

Good to have you back Sir @Drew Espinosa, noice to see you back :) :hug: :kiss:

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot will not succeed with his revisionist history.  I have the screenshots to prove he 'loved' my posts.  -_- :joe:  And my army is totally real.  *sics the machine-gun-toting kitty riding a flame-breathing unicorn on the deposed despot* 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

The deposed despot will not succeed with his revisionist history.  I have the screenshots to prove he 'loved' my posts.  -_- :joe:  And my army is totally real.  *sics the machine-gun-toting kitty riding a flame-breathing unicorn on the deposed despot* 

Show me posting my loves, I will post them too! As I did love the :gikkle:

See, my efforts to daze and confuse you and you're pinhead sized brain is working :D

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, wildone said:

Show me posting my loves, I will post them too! As I did love the :gikkle:

See, my efforts to daze and confuse you and you're pinhead sized brain is working :D

You loved more than the :gikkle:  And you're not confusing me or distracting me with bad grammar.  *your  😛  :joe: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, wildone said:

Lies, but what do you expect from the make believe penguin who is a puffin in disguise. 😮

Ah, so she's the delusional despot. :gikkle:

She's been projecting her failings on you this whole time. Quite sad, really. :P 

10 minutes ago, wildone said:

Good to have you back Sir @Drew Espinosa, noice to see you back :) :hug: :kiss:

:joe: Thank you, Tsar Steve!  :D :worship: 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

You loved more than the :gikkle:  And you're not confusing me or distracting me with bad grammar.  *your  😛  :joe: 

Tsar Steve never has bad grammar. -_- It is within his prerogative to change the grammar of any language he so desires. :P 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Don't worry Drew, I can see she has gone in to change her original post which you captured there to shaking heads.

The low down deceitful things she will try to do :/

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Clearly I meant, "nukes Buffalo Wings," as in to microwave something. -_- 

:rofl:  :no: :joe:  No one from Buffalo would ever microwave wings.  :unsure:  :puke: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Just for our resident Cat/bird and her army, they will be receiving a shipment of Cheese Curds. It's also time to Clean Your Virtual Desk. And BTW, I Love Lucy.