• Site Administrator

:whistle: There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.  There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole. :whistle: :joe: 

• Site Administrator
15 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again. Looks like I'll be grounded for a bit this morning due to the dense fog in the area.

With a Hole In My Bucket I can water the Flowers easier. When that is done, I'll make some Mint Juleps and share them.

I thought Mint Juleps were sipped on the verandah on Derby Weekend in Lexington :unsure:

Hail our forever King in exile Sir @Drew Espinosa   :joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Q9Qz4MRTqX-14.png

:joe: 

Onward, Fluffy!  We invade Calgary at dawn!  :D  :joe:  

Cat with golden gun ride fire breathing unicorn

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Ooh! Breakfast for my killer whales! :P 

My narwhal brigade will skewer your killer whales and feed them to the shark squadron.  -_- :joe: 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

My narwhal brigade will skewer your killer whales and feed them to the shark squadron.  -_- 

:joe: Your narwhals have defected, because they rightly believe that whales should stick together! :D <They promptly attack your shark squadron>

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1