• Site Moderator

The precious belongs to the might, majestic raptor.

Everyone will be Running for Applesauce Cake today. Then tonight, we'll all meet up at the Drive-In theater to watch a movie about D-Day.

• Site Administrator
13 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

The deposed despot is trying to do Rodney Dangerfield...poorly.

:joe:  ...and back to me, shaken, not stirred!

No repect I tell ya, no respect at all. 

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot has done nothing to earn our respect.  I won't even say his lickspittle respects him, because toadying doesn't count as respect. -_- :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Enough! Off with the bears head, she has become a nuisance and needs to be put down for her and our safety :P

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
11 hours ago, wildone said:

Enough! Off with the bears head, she has become a nuisance and needs to be put down for her and our safety :P

Anyone who remains loyal to the deposed despot needs to read this for the lunacy it is.  He wants to decapitate a Care Bear.  A Care Bear!  Those cute and cuddly creatures that have brought joy to so many.  Yes... LBO is a grumpy bear, but give her a Swedish Princess Cake and she'll be your friend for life.  Which is how I recruited her to lead my Bear Brigade in my ever-growing LPW army.  :devil: 

And oooo chocolate ice cream :D :joe: 🍦

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Well I have made 36 delicious chocolate chip cookies from scratch!

I offer one to each one of you, one and all (btw, I felt bad so I stitched LBO's head back on and even got her some new stuffing :D).

Not wanting anything from anyone, just wanting to share :)

But I will still hold the shiny for Sir Drew :joe: