The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Same! That strawberry wine was marked down to sell from $25.00 to $5.00. My cousin that lives in the back house, loves wine and shared some with me when she bought it.

going to the vineyard on Sunday.. for the party.. i may buy some more (not) too cheap wine. $18 a bottle i think.. rhubarb and cranberry

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

going to the vineyard on Sunday.. for the party.. i may buy some more (not) too cheap wine. $18 a bottle i think.. rhubarb and cranberry

I remember you mentioning those before. I need to tell my cousin about them and see if she's has had any.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sir

how was your day?

Hello, molly. It was cold today, so I cut my morning run short, just been working on things in the house, finishing up a paper that's due tonight, and cleaning cat shit up off the floor.

How's your day been?

• Wow 4
9 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, molly. It was cold today, so I cut my morning run short, just been working on things in the house, finishing up a paper that's due tonight, and cleaning cat shit up off the floor.

How's your day been?

hello Sir, it's that last thing on the list that caused the WOW

that sounds like a crappy chore to have to do ( :gikkle: )

my day? it's better now thanks, had a rocky start but Phil is feeling better

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sir, it's that last thing on the list that caused the WOW

that sounds like a crappy chore to have to do ( :gikkle: )

my day? it's better now thanks, had a rocky start but Phil is feeling better

Glad Phil's feeling better and that your day's improved.

Not sure when/why I became a cat wrangler, but I feel responsible for these little devils now.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Glad Phil's feeling better and that your day's improved.

Not sure when/why I became a cat wrangler, but I feel responsible for these little devils now.

do You have more than the two now, Sir?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

I looked up the wine, it looks like a good brand.

It's a region in Italy, so there are many brands, but so far I haven't found one I didn't like. And of course then there's Amarone della Valpolicella, which is also produced by many vineyards. The romans called Amarone black wine. It's made from semi-dried grapes and is very dark and strong and powerful and a bit sweet. Soooo good with steak, game, or a good cheese.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Guess who's being a good boy and taking a melatonin and getting into bed before 1am for once? Meeee! Good night, everyone. ❤️ 

Smart. Have a good night, Thorn.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Guess who's being a good boy and taking a melatonin and getting into bed before 1am for once? Meeee! Good night, everyone. ❤️ 

i take that too most nights... yay sleeping .. have a good rest

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sleep Well, Thorn.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a great time, tim and Mike. ;) 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I pretty much only drink sweet whites 

Chateau ste. Michele makes a Riesling I adore and it's 9 bucks a bottle lol 

I like Rieslings all right. Guess I like sweet whites, too (shhh...)

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, MacGreg said:

you said you're going to a vineyard next weekend?

yes Sir .. we have a big xmas party there .. all catered for all the family.. about 50 60 people .. 

• Love 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..