The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night sweetie

@MacGreg Sir and friends

been a long holiday weekend with a sick Husband i'm going to say good night also 

it's been wonderful talking with y'all this weekend 

Sleep Well, miss molly.

I hope Phil gets better, and that the coming week is good on you.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night sweetie

@MacGreg Sir and friends

been a long holiday weekend with a sick Husband i'm going to say good night also

it's been wonderful talking with y'all this weekend 

Good night, molls.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I don't want to go on a rant, and not going to. Having said that... I won't be helping any more classmates. This lady didn't even thank me, or a go to hell, when I sent her back her document. I did let the Professor know what was up, and supplied the document to her as well. With that, I wash my hands of it.

That is beyond rude! I'm sorry to hear that!

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I don't want to go on a rant, and not going to. Having said that... I won't be helping any more classmates. This lady didn't even thank me, or a go to hell, when I sent her back her document. I did let the Professor know what was up, and supplied the document to her as well. With that, I wash my hands of it.

What is wrong with people?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I asked myself that often when I was a cop. Incredibly thoughtless.  Now, working mainly with subs, well except for the odd yelp...it is quiet. And polite.

I bet it is, Mike. I bet it is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..