The Drop in Centre

hi there Sirs and friends

today was supposed to be just Phil and me, spending the day together after getting my teeth finished

it's turned into Him still being too ill to do anything, and Daughter fighting off a bout of food poisoning 

so i'm going to do a few things at home, and some light reading but i'll be around

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

They're all dudes... so it's all good. lol. Seriously, though I don't plan on doing more than two more stories in the series and a few in the world.

I've never read the CAP series.

I rant all the time here. But, what that lady did was pretty fracked up. Charge her gas money.

Gas money is already part of my trailer fees. Lol I dont do this for free except if the animal cops are seizing horses for neglect or abuse.

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi there Sirs and friends

today was supposed to be just Phil and me, spending the day together after getting my teeth finished

it's turned into Him still being too ill to do anything, and Daughter fighting off a bout of food poisoning 

so i'm going to do a few things at home, and some light reading but i'll be around

Hoping for their speedy recovery! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

@mollyhousemouse Hugs for you. Hope they both feel better soon. 🙂 :hug:

thanks A they've both turned the corner

6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

To All,

Have a great afternoon. I've got to go do shizznit.

i'm sorry say what now?

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Is the second part of that necessary??

LOL! I was meaning it as I had to go do business outside the house.

Instead of "I got to go to the store, gas station, and Twistee Treat for an Ice Cream Cone," it was easier to say shizznit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Instead of "I got to go to the store, gas station, and Twistee Treat for an Ice Cream Cone," it was easier to say shizznit.

:facepalm: next time try saying run errands or some such 

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

And that Chocolate/Vanilla twist cone was Awesome.

mmm ice cream

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I find 'stuff' to be a perfectly adequate expression, if one is avoiding profanity. 'I have to go do stuff.' :P 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:facepalm: next time try saying run errands or some such 

mmm ice cream

I'll remember that for next time.

There's just something about Ice Cream on a warm day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

God you're having a warm day. Here it's several degrees below freezing. :P 

It’s been raining all day, so I’d trade several degrees below freezing for some clear skies. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

God you're having a warm day. Here it's several degrees below freezing. :P 

We were in the 70'sF today. I live down here in America's Wang aka Florida.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

We were in the 70'sF today. I live down here in America's Wang aka Florida.

-6C here. Wind chill to -9.

EDIT: I mean, I don't think it's really properly cold until it hits -10. Still, pretty chilly out there. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Wow 1
34 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

-6C here. Wind chill to -9.

I have no idea what that is in Fahrenheit but it sounds very cold

It's about 34 here right now and it's like snowflakes in the air but rain as soon as it gets close to the ground very gross and stupid

• Wow 1
8 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I have no idea what that is in Fahrenheit but it sounds very cold

It's about 34 here right now and it's like snowflakes in the air but rain as soon as it gets close to the ground very gross and stupid

-9 is about 15F. I find Fahrenheit very confusing. I don't quite understand where it makes sense... Celsius, 0 degrees is freezing, 100 degrees is boiling. Super simple. Can't make heads or tails of Fahrenheit. It's like metric vs whatever you call the measurements you have over there. :P 

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

-9 is about 15F. I find Fahrenheit very confusing. I don't quite understand where it makes sense... Celsius, 0 degrees is freezing, 100 degrees is boiling. Super simple. Can't make heads or tails of Fahrenheit. It's like metric vs whatever you call the measurements you have over there. :P 

We use the Imperial system. There's always talk about switching to Metric, but that would take an act of Congress. < REDACTED because it gets heavily Political >

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

We're Americans......

we're not supposed to make sense

:eagle screams and fireworks:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Starrynight22 said:

We're Americans......

we're not supposed to make sense

:eagle screams and fireworks:

Well... we DO have a Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. I've never figured out how those three things needed a joint department.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Well... we DO have a Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. I've never figured out how those three things needed a joint department.

I trivia my favorite well you see it's because they're all heavily taxed and they were combined because when gun-control first became a thing back in the twenties they impose a large tax on certain types of guns they chose to have the same Treasury Department that oversaw the taxon of alcohol do the same for guns because the prevailing thought was both manufacturers of guns and alcohol or known to be people who tend to evade taxes quite a bit as her they needed the same heavy hand tobacco got added later on as it became a heavily taxed industry as well

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..