The Drop in Centre

4 hours ago, Brayon said:

I go both ways on bacon, they each have a purpose. Hard and floppy for the win!

So you're a bacon switch? Or is it a versatile baconator? 😂🥓

• Haha 3

On a happy note today, my bestie called me for a toe date. Put on face masks  and an hour and a half pedicure later ....and I  no longer have ugly toes. Bonus...did the eyebrows too....no more caterpillars taking up residence above my eyes! Bonus bonus...found a great BBQ place. 

I so needed that!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Okay, this is sad. It’s the middle of June, and I just changed into long pants because I’m cold. *sigh* 

just wait July will be hotter than hades and the shorts will be back out.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wait July will be hotter than hades and the shorts will be back out.

June is already hot enough -- our weather is about a month ahead of schedule, with higher heat than normal, and much less rain.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I put long jamer pants on tonight. Like that a whole lot better than hot and sweaty!

Most definitely, it’s much better than hot and sweaty. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, kbois said:

My boss called out today, she torqued her back the wrong way. It's so quiet in my office with no one else here. I'll probably start talking to myself soon!

Oh, hope they’re ok. You could sneak in a little story writing (I’ve started reading your D/s story.)

• Like 3
Just now, Jack Renny said:

Oh, hope they’re ok. You could sneak in a little story writing (I’ve started reading your D/s story.)

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing!🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..