The Drop in Centre

29 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning to you too! good to hear that all is well with you

good morning rick
things are good here. the sun is out, but the humidity is down. i had some jalapeno cheddar sourdough toast with a schmear of cream cheese and hot coffee
how are you?

molly

the weather here is really nice not to hot not to cool. for a snack i’m having cheese and crackers. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Jack Renny said:

Good afternoon from sunny Berkshire, UK. I wish everyone a happy day. It’s 4pm here, time to make a pot of tea! We’re enjoying sunshine and warmth....and.....my new shorts are undergoing beta testing. Early signs are very promising. My day started with wolf whistling from my partner. There was also a giggly bum squeeze. So far, so good! Regards, Jack.

sounds like the start of a good day. enjoy your tea here in the States it is almost noon - lunch time. Enjoy your evening Jack

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

take care and enjoy the peace and quiet we are still working from home. At least another month if not longer.

Thanks Rick!  You enjoy the rest of your day too!

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Jack Renny said:

I agree with you. Some enjoy the likes of E.L.James’ work. It’s not my thing. I think kbois will write a good story seeing as she has sought your input. Regards, Jack.

I'm trying. It's not perfect, but what I'm working on now is taking what I've learned and applying it the best I can. I'm sure there are plenty of mistakes, but I'll own up to them. 

50 Shades was bit too far fetched for even me. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jack. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm trying. It's not perfect, but what I'm working on now is taking what I've learned and applying it the best I can. I'm sure there are plenty of mistakes, but I'll own up to them. 

50 Shades was bit too far fetched for even me. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jack. 

Just read 2nd chapter. Oooh! Filth, pure filth! I love it. You mentioned confidence. That’s the attribute I like in authors like yourself, Wayne and tim. You all come across as having confidence in your characters. It makes for more engaging scenarios. It’s all good.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

You approached it with a desire to learn the reality of what a D/s relationship is, you did your 'homework', and treated it with sensitivity and as a VALID and meaningful relationship. That's appreciated.  💜

Thanks, Fae. And thanks for pointing me at tim and at MacGreg's work.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

What the hell did I miss in here?

I believe I inadvertently started a s#!t storm. I feel awful.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..