The Drop in Centre

That's a lot of things I read about D/s relationship.  :)  Anyways, I'm going to read some stories about it.  I am probably not the sub material, but I am not judging type either, soooooo.....  I'd never know....    :D  I just need to find the right guy maybe I'll sing spontaneously like a Disney Princess.  <-- that's Ashi when he was a boy.  LOL.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

2017-08-24.jpg&key=5f6db889380391001138e Our lifestyle is a beautiful thing. My frustration is that no matter that we have this place. No matter that we are willing to share with people who are interested, we are still the butt of jokes, still the entertainment, still the joke.   You cannot say or write these things about Black people, or women or other genders, but it is okay to write them about me and people like me. 

Normally, I say nothing. But frankly I have had enough.  If you cannot deal with it, I'm no longer going to apologize.  If you want to be here,  and you want to know us, you are welcome. 

If you don't, the door is there behind the strong young man on his knees. 

Hindsight is always 20/20. If I  had known that a comment about working on a story would stir things up so much, I never would have said it. I've spent the past few hours contemplating whether or not to respond. I started out with an idea in my head, a theme that admittedly I knew nothing about. I got called out (nicely) at chapter 4, letting me know I  had it all wrong. I did the only thing I could. I asked for help. My view on D/s relationships was limited to say the least. You and tim gave me some great insights and opened my eyes to something that was very different from what I thought I knew. 

The story is just that. A story. Is it entertainment?  Most stories are. 

However I do not ridicule your lifestyle. I do not trivialize it. I try to understand and you made me realize in a conversation when you pointed out that this is who you are. I respect that and I  respect the relationship that you have with tim. I respect the relationship that molly has, that Wayne has and that everyone else here has. 

I write for me. I write to learn. I write to help me deal with things I wish I  didn't have to deal with. 

I can't control how others react. I  doubt that the comment that started this was meant to be disrespectful in any way. To clear up one point, the chapter that was referred to didn't have any sex. The referral was to a scene where the characters were dirty dancing and it would have translated the same way had the characters been two women, or a man and woman instead of two men. It was meant to be a fun moment between friends with some heat thrown in.

No one, including myself should have to apologize for being who they are. We may not agree with someone else's opinions and hopefully as adults we can at least be respectful of each other. 

Your lifestyle is right for you. Mac's is right for him. molly's is right for her. Wayne's is right for him. Ect... 

I've done a lot of growing over the past few years and I've realized many things about myself, some good, some bad. I'm trying to change the bad. I'm trying to be more patient and understanding. 

I'm trying. 

This whole thing has brought doubts back to the forefront of my mind. I nearly unpublished the damn story. Then I  realized that there's no way to please everyone. I had to remind myself that I  write for me, regardless of the subject matter. 

I want to be here.

I want to know you.

I want to feel welcomed.

I hope I didnt f@*# things up too much.

Good night all. 

• Like 4

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC Friends 

i have been sitting on the sidelines not knowing what to say. i came to DiC last year with questions.  Michael Sir, MacGreg Sir, tim and molly answered every one. i want to Thank them for that. 

In the D/s lifestyle respect and trust for one another is the foundation. 

we all found our way to DiC. we are a family and enjoy each other’s company.

so please stay and learn. 

in closing this final quote is special to me and i want to share.

“When you make a mistake – you learn,

When you learn – you grow,

And when you grow – you are unbeatable.”

Good Night All

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..