The Drop in Centre

46 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

66b96cac14063238fe44fd729e1044af.jpg

When I first saw this I laughed.

Then like a weird lightning bolt ... I wondered if any other creature, alien or spirit ever looks at humanity, and feels the same way I did when I first saw the picture.

Cut me some slack, it has already been a long week. And our neighbor has taken up drumming.

*groan*

Looks like they're dancing to me.

I'll see your drummer and raise you an angsty, almost 18 year old guitar player who is mad at his Mom.  I'm ready to brave the incoming thunderstorm to go walk the dogs. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Holy heck, putting the screens back in slider windows is hard - windows got cleaned on the outside so out came all the screens. 

Finally managed to get the screen in on the right side in enough so no bugs can get through but it’s still not right. 

I miss the screens of my youth that weren’t dependent on springs to hold them in place as I can easily pop those in and out. So what if I knock the curtain rod off its moorings...  Putting that back up isn’t a challenge. 

Thanks, I needed that.

Rant over.

:)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC Friends 

just wanted to stop in and say good  night

i hope you have a peaceful night.

Good night rick...happy dreams 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..