The Drop in Centre

Its so nice when peeps leave me alone and let me do my job.

Annual fire inspection went off without a hitch and we passed with flying colors.

Now, if i can just get them to call if a smoke detector beeps and not use it for a piñata...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Renee Stevens said:

Since we have a few awesome poets in here, would you check out this link?

I'm thinking of trying to put a pop-up Poetry Anthology together, but need to gauge interest... Thanks!

Hope everyone is doing good today!

tim said no. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Ashi said:

:hug: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Thanks! I needed this. 

I haven't killed off a main character (yet), but I have been sorely tempted over the course of the past two days to write a story, modelling a main character after my" lucky if he will make it to 18" year old son and kill him off. I just can't decide if it should be a quick and horrific death or slow and painful! :facepalm:

To clarify...I love my son, he just pushes every single button I possess. Drives me crazy!

Edited by kbois
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
1 hour ago, kbois said:

he just pushes every single button I possess. Drives me crazy!

Welcome to parentdom. We all get that at some point.  I was sure one of us would not make it to Wing's 18th, and had no clue which. 

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

They called this afternoon and my COVID-19 test came back negative.

So...not covid, not the flu, and not bacterial -- just some unknown something that caused my temp to spike 1.5+F above normal.  :(

That's great news that the Covid19 came back negative. I hope you feel better soon Fae!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs

good night friends

getting my feet under me again. hope everyone is doing well

Good night molly... happy dreams 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC Friends 

just wanted to stop in and say good  morning.

This day is starting out weird 7:30 am jackhammers blaring. The city is working on the sidewalks at the intersection to add handicap ramps. 

So how is your day?

i hope you have a good day

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..