The Drop in Centre

49 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael made this guys Lemon Squares ... they were really good..

i am so, gonna make these: 

They look really good. I wonder if you could swap out the mustard with something else (not mayo either). Maybe add some jalapeños?....hmmmm🤔

Thanks for sharing tim!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, kbois said:

They look really good. I wonder if you could swap out the mustard with something else (not mayo either). Maybe add some jalapeños?....hmmmm🤔

Thanks for sharing tim!

you could i'm sure

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kbois said:

I'm really glad that my son got a job at an ice cream shop instead of a fast food place. When I pick him up he smells like candy and not greasy fries.😄

I hated working in fast food! I even had my picture taken with my birthday cake and work uniform I had on cause I just got off work. The grease from the meat frying made my face and hair greasy! Yuck!

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
1 minute ago, Sherye said:

I would have a good day if it was not so freaking cold!

our heat is on, i am in several layers and a blanket. outside it is 32 but the wind makes it feel like 23 . .still warm for us, but i dont want to go out there, but we have to.

i'll likely complain more when it gets to -40 .. which is -40c and -40f at the same time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

our heat is on, i am in several layers and a blanket. outside it is 32 but the wind makes it feel like 23 . .still warm for us, but i dont want to go out there, but we have to.

i'll likely complain more when it gets to -40 .. which is -40c and -40f at the same time.

I am dressed warm with a sweater on! Wish they made invisible gloves so your hands could stay warm and be able to type on a phone or pc with them!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Sherye said:

I am dressed warm with a sweater on! Wish they made invisible gloves so your hands could stay warm and be able to type on a phone or pc with them!

they are not invisible but i wear fingerless gloves which help 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

And as usual Mike is in shorts and a t-shirt,  right?🤣

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

I use yarn left over from other projects to knit fingerless gloves. No real pattern needed, just comfortably snug  k1p1 strip 10 rows at the wrist, change up needles 1 size and knit 1 row p 1 row to needed body length then k1p1 10 rows and bind off. Sew side seam leaving gap for your thumb. No dividers between fingers make em more comfy when typing, knitting, etc.

oh that's cool.. i may try that!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kbois said:

And as usual Mike is in shorts and a t-shirt,  right?🤣

If it is -40 He does put on long pants .. right now He is in shorts and a tshirt

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Jeez. It's 3am here and I'm now craving for burgers. :(

haha.. bought lentils today.. i'll make some nice buns and we'll have some

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..