The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

👋 hello Sirs and friends
 it's good to see everyone here and that everyone had a good day
i'm on "sofa arrest" for the remainder of the evening as i fell out of/off the bed this morning (the mattress sits about 36 inches off the floor)
scared the heck out of Phil, and now i've a nice bruise on my hip with a slight limp

molly take it easy 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks kbois
it only hurts when i walk too much
but Phil is, well Phil, so here i sit

Sounds like you've got one of the good ones molly! ❤🙂

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

*sweats profusely*

More like drooled profusely! 

We got one order to share and with one look my arteries started to narrow. As good as it was, I could only eat a couple of pieces. Bacon is ok in moderation, this bacon should be classified as heart attack inducing. (I actually liked the fried mac and cheese better...but again, only a couple of pieces. Fried food wreaks havoc on me). 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Well, my sister is moving the rest of her stuff out of her sold house today. Then will come back the following week for closing! She is moving an hour and a half away from me so will not get to see her as much! Good, that she can see her son, her daughter in law and her new (first) grandchild more since she will be moving closer to them (in the same town). I had to get all their presents ready to take to her. I am exhausted and still have to help load stuff into her car while the heavy stuff gets loaded into our brother's truck for him to haul it for her. At least they have help there to help unload it without my stepson, his friend and I to go there to help. Only loading it here is our job. 

On a right side of her moving: I can now be as naughty as I want to be except when my stepson, his wife, and their friend is not here around me! And I will not fight with my sister as much either with her moving. Oh by the way, she will be retiring from work next year in March. (Yes she can still work from home at her jo that far away. Cause every office person has to work from home from the refinery due to the pandemic)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning rick

well, it's better today, i didn't fall out of/off of the bed, lol! i am a bit stiff though. Number One Son & i are watching The Last Samurai which sparked a discussion of overt & covert racism. i love my kids ....

hope you have a good day too

molly you take it easy for another day. you never know about bruises and muscle strains.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I have no idea what has gotten into our big dog today, but I think I'm changing his name from Zeke to Hey! Knock It Off!

He has been getting into everything he shouldn't. He's such a shit.

You came home yesterday smelling of candied bacon, didn't bring him any, and now he's looking for it. Your bad,  and now he's going to make you pay dearly for that oversight. 🤣

Edited by spyke
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, spyke said:

You came home yesterday smelling of candied bacon, didn't bring him any, and now he's looking for it. Your bad,  and now he's going to make you pay dearly for that oversight. 🤣

She might have fed him the 12inch sausage that accompanied the candied bacon.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

She might have fed him the 12inch sausage that accompanied the candied bacon.

1 minute ago, spyke said:

This is true. I don't know how I overlooked that possibility. :facepalm:

Trust me....there was no 12 inch sausage...🤪😲

But yes spyke, I  think he was pissed he didn't get any butt cracklins...lol. 

(He did get half a burger...I way overcooked one on the grill, so both pups got a treat.)

• Haha 3

As much as Zeke earned the title of PITA today, our little dog, Camden was in the running for Cute Pup of the Year. Every year when we get the Xmas tree up, as soon as the tree skirt is underneath, he claims the space as his. He curls up under the tree. I don't think he realizes Santa won't be here for a few more weeks. But damn, he's cute!

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..