The Drop in Centre

38 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

how to have a rough start:

open your computer bag to set up for work & discover that you have no power supply. 😒 make a plan to dress & run to the office (30 minutes one way) grab said power supply & high tail it home.

how to not have to do that:

have a smart kid who says "Why don't we just run into Wal-Mart when you pick me up from work?"

so, that's my morning

have a good day y'all

molly sound like not a good way to start your day. i hope things get better for you.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

how to have a rough start:

open your computer bag to set up for work & discover that you have no power supply. 😒 make a plan to dress & run to the office (30 minutes one way) grab said power supply & high tail it home.

how to not have to do that:

have a smart kid who says "Why don't we just run into Wal-Mart when you pick me up from work?"

so, that's my morning

have a good day y'all

Sounds like something I would do!😂

My ex SIL always said to treat your kids well, they're gonna be the ones to pick out your nursing home...lol!

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Had to put my horse down last night, and the kid seems to think i should have tried harder. If I seem a tad off, that's why.

i am so sorry ... you know your horse and you followed your heart.  take the time and space you need.  We are here. xoxo

• Love 5
  • Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Had to put my horse down last night, and the kid seems to think i should have tried harder. If I seem a tad off, that's why.

Sorry to hear about Bo, Kitt. I know he meant a lot to you. :hug: 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Kitt so sorry to hear this i knew how much you cared about your horse. please know we are all here for you. take care

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When I was gone to town years ago, my husband told a friend of ours to go under our trailer to get my black cat who had died. He would not tell me about it till days later cause he knew how attached I was to him! I cried for days when he finally told me but the good thing is, he is buried on the land I live on. I have several pets buried there! I really need to put a fence around it so it stays a cemetery for pets! Just in case we ever sell the land one of these days like my sister and brother and I are talking about! 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

I am so sorry to hear this. That's never an easy decision to make. Take care of yourself and we're here for you if you need us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..