The Drop in Centre

Time for a rant.

We ordered a new mattress 7 weeks ago, which was fine. New mattress was due for delivery today, they arrived with our new mattress only to be told that it had been damaged in transit - obviously not accepted.

Just received a phone call from the firm we bought mattress from, apologising for the transit company and the damaged mattress. They will investigate the problem. Then they go on to apologise and tell us that as it's a superking mattress that we have to wait 7 weeks 🙄 for a new one.

Me and the hubby not happy.

• Wow 4
  • Angry 1
48 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Time for a rant.

We ordered a new mattress 7 weeks ago, which was fine. New mattress was due for delivery today, they arrived with our new mattress only to be told that it had been damaged in transit - obviously not accepted.

Just received a phone call from the firm we bought mattress from, apologising for the transit company and the damaged mattress. They will investigate the problem. Then they go on to apologise and tell us that as it's a superking mattress that we have to wait 7 weeks 🙄 for a new one.

Me and the hubby not happy.

That is not right! Those delivery guys should have turned around and took it back and reported that it was damaged and got another one and still delivered it on time! What is wrong with people!

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a good Friday (i am in spite of the soggy wet snow that is raining from the sky) 

I noticed that when I went out to move the car. Checked the forecast which indicates nice weather through next Thursday, so here’s hoping it’s correct. 
“Sunday” looks promising. :) 

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I hope everyone is doing well.  Other than foolish barn owners and not getting your new mattresses. 

Our household is growing, first with a new hippo and now a multicoloured cat and and yellow kitten.  I'm not sure what may come next. Possibly a pair of wool socks.... 

You may possibly end up with an entire zoo. At least they're housebroken! 

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

They are cute. And yes, no litter and no reactions as I am very allergic to the real thing, sadly. They make good pets. 

I hope your Friday is a pleasant one, molly. 

And no dirty stares from them when you bought them food not to their liking - my cat had that 👀 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say Good Friday Afternoon 

Just got some Good News - thought i would share. we all have those family members that enter every drawing they find. i have a sister that sends me those sites as well. most times i ignore it but this time she was close by and she watch me as i entered. so guess who has a mad sister. my name was drawn for $250 (us) 

So how has your day been?

Windfalls like that are such a nice surprise! 

Quiet day so far. Got  a few things planned for the weekend, usual cleaning. I should be getting my new Bissell Crosswave today. I'll be able to do our floors (which desperately need cleaning) without killing my back or aggravating the tendonitis. Also have a date with a friend to get our toes done. Looking forward to it. 

Hope the rest of your day goes well rick!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

And no dirty stares from them when you bought them them food not to their liking - my cat had that 👀 

My little dog pushes his empty metal bowl all over the kitchen tiles until one of us gets up and feeds him. If that doesn't work he sits in front of the pantry where the food is kept and whines. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..