The Drop in Centre

8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

don't wait to do what you love .. tomorrow never comes and the past is no place to live

be true to yourself ... it doesnt mean you should be grasping or greedy... but don't put things off...

I totally get it this morning. I swear yesterday I kept reading "Life is not to be saved" 😲. My brain was stuck between 'needs the short bus' and 'complete idiot' 🤪

I seem to be functioning today. 

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

You know, Silverwolf was a drunken writing ... lol

We both deserve a good weekend. I do think I'm gonna write a bit. I want to, so we'll see.

The writing muse must've hit.. I actually finished chapter 1 of a new story.... we'll see how it goes. 

• Like 4

Have to go rescue my hubby. His work truck broke down. He's waiting for the tow truck. One more reason to hate his job. Well maybe we can get some Xmas shopping done. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kbois said:

Have to go rescue my hubby. His work truck broke down. He's waiting for the tow truck. One more reason to hate his job. Well maybe we can get some Xmas shopping done. 

Two hours into the wait...four follow up calls to see where the tow truck was (they were supposed to text...never did). After 2.5 hours we finally left the keys under the floor mat and left. WTF? EVERY time he called to check after being told the truck was dispatched they tell him Noone put in the service call. Three effing hours. Totally. Wasted. 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow 3
6 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Had a shingles booster shot on Thursday -- wasn't feeling well yesterday and my body temp hit 100.4F [my normal is in the low 97F].  Thankfully, it's down to an almost normal (for me) 98.3F this morning; fever and muscle aches can be a side effect of the shot.

Thanks for posting this Fae. My doctor wants me to have the shot and it always helps to have first hand information on what you may go through. I'll still get the shot because I know too many people who got shingles and it can be horrible. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Take care. :thankyou:

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, kbois said:

Two hours into the wait...four follow up calls to see where the tow truck was (they were supposed to text...never did). After 2.5 hours we finally left the keys under the floor mat and left. WTF? EVERY time he called to check after being told the truck was dispatched they tell him Noone put in the service call. Three effing hours. Totally. Wasted. 🤬🤬🤬

Do you need us all to come and help you open up that can of whoop ass? That's just ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I have the duck one on my phone as a ringtone for my niece. It fits her to a tee and there's no one in the world I'd rather have standing beside me when trouble is nearby. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, spyke said:

Do you need us all to come and help you open up that can of whoop ass? That's just ridiculous. 

🤣🤣🤣

No whoop ass needed! We left the truck and went out for lunch at the outdoor BBQ  place I went to last weekend. Two beers for him, one for me (I had to drive) and all was right in the world again. 

Whatever roadside assistance company his work uses sucks. Definitely nowhere near AAA standards.

Didn't get any housework done. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
8 hours ago, spyke said:

Thanks for posting this Fae. My doctor wants me to have the shot and it always helps to have first hand information on what you may go through. I'll still get the shot because I know too many people who got shingles and it can be horrible. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Take care. :thankyou:

Well, one day of feeling like 💩 due to fever is better than a even a moderate case of shingles.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Well, one day of feeling like 💩 due to fever is better than a even a moderate case of shingles.

Fae, the shingles shot was bad but wait till you get the 2nd pneumonia shot. That was worse my arm hurt for 2 days. but like you said 1 shot is better than getting shingles.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Woo hoo 4am and I'm wide awake  

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend.

Apparently you and I are on the same schedule. 👀

It's not fun. There's only so much laundry and vacuuming one can do.

Take care everyone and stay safe

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..