Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Marty nice bag of flour you have there:kiss::hug:

giphy.gif&ehk=vdxnV80TbFc5Hek%2B%2BxAzzR

Hi, Albert! :hug:

I'm not as late responding this time. ;) 

Probably due to all the coffee you keep pushing my way. :yes:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Happy Saturday, all! :hug:

A dry day promised here. Temperature still only in the mid-teens Celsius (around 60 F). But it might be the last dry day for a while, as the forecast reckons there's a few more showery days ahead.

The good news is that my wholemeal bread flour arrived yesterday. :) 

Hide contents

Flour2.jpg

Interestingly, although it was ordered from a flour mill in the south of Ireland, it was actually milled in England. :huh:

Hey, Marty! :hug:  It rained here most of the night... looks like it might rain again. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Headstall said:

Hey, Marty! :hug:  It rained here most of the night... looks like it might rain again. 

Hi, Gary! :hug:

People around here do often say about the rain: "Sure, it'll help to keep the dust down." :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Marty said:

Hi, Gary! :hug:

People around here do often say about the rain: "Sure, it'll help to keep the dust down." :yes:

Still hot, and muggy as hell, but we needed the rain. It's 24 degrees, but feels like 33... that is weird. :huh: 

• Wow 5
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Still hot, and muggy as hell, but we needed the rain. It's 24 degrees, but feels like 33... that is weird. :huh: 

It's probably the humidity making it feel so much warmer. Something to do with how fast perspiration is able to evaporate from the skin... :unsure:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Marty said:

It's probably the humidity making it feel so much warmer. Something to do with how fast perspiration is able to evaporate from the skin... :unsure:

It's sticky times three... and not the good sticky. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It's sticky times three... and not the good sticky. ;) 

I was tempted to ask what is "good sticky" - but decided it may be for the best if I didn't. 0:)

:whistle:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

It's 88/31° but with 77% humidity it feels like 104/40°.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

It's 88/31° but with 77% humidity it feels like 104/40°.

My daughter and I sat outside, and even though, it was cloudy, it was sweltering. I am really sick of this. Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

My daughter and I sat outside, and even though, it was cloudy, it was sweltering. I am really sick of this. Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

👋

I'm ready to be done with SC weather. Thistle doesn't like the humidity. He just slowly meanders on our walk and I only take him the 3/4 mile around mum's neighborhood.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

👋

I'm ready to be done with SC weather. Thistle doesn't like the humidity. He just slowly meanders on our walk and I only take him the 3/4 mile around mum's neighborhood.

I’m on Team Thistle - I don’t like humidity at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..