Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning, all. :hug:

Most important news I have today is that I am expecting a delivery of 16 kilogram (about 35 pound) of stoneground strong wholemeal flour this afternoon. Since the lockdown, it's been impossible to find wholemeal bread flour in the stores and, as I am rapidly coming to the end of what I already had in stock, I went online yesterday and ordered in bulk from a flour mill in the south of the country. White bread flour is occasionally on the shelves in the stores, but I detest white bread.

Cloudy sort of day here, with the occasional shower forecast. Currently about 14°C (57°F) and only expected to rise to around 16°C (61°F). The longer term forecast is not promising much change, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Met Office are as wrong as they often are when they try to predict more than a few days ahead. :yes:

My breakfast was porridge with stewed prunes, blueberries, and honey.

And... once I finish my second mug of coffee, I might just be able to face the day. ;) 

Morning, Marty! :hug: Bluefish hot here. :( 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Marty! :hug: Bluefish hot here. :( 

Good evening, Gary! :hug:

To be honest, I think I'd prefer the unseasonably coolish weather we're currently experiencing here in Ireland... :yes:

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, Marty said:

Cloudy sort of day here, with the occasional shower forecast. Currently about 14°C (57°F) and only expected to rise to around 16°C (61°F). The longer term forecast is not promising much change, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Met Office are as wrong as they often are when they try to predict more than a few days ahead. :yes:

It's cloudy here, too, with a slight chance of rain later. Hopefully I won't have to water the garden.  :) 

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Marty:hug::kiss: this is for you 

Image result for gif coffee

I recently downloaded a game on Steam called "Coffee Talk". You have to make drinks for customers, and you can add "Latte Art" on top of some of them. I can do a blobby shamrock, a pine tree, or a heart monitor pulse.  :gikkle: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Good evening, Gary! :hug:

To be honest, I think I'd prefer the unseasonably coolish weather we're currently experiencing here in Ireland... :yes:

:yes:  me too.  We've broke all sorts of records here.  We broke the record for hottest day in July, equalled the second hottest day ever on record in this area, and broke the record for most consecutive days in a row of 90 degrees or above.  Thank goodness we have a bit of relief tomorrow, but then we're back into the 90s next week.  :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

How did you like the song Bucket?

She sang it well but I think I’m more likely to run off with the sax player 

He was definitely giving me the eye during the performance :P

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..