Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Marty said:

Your weather sounds similar to what we're having here today.

Mind you, it's coming up to 11:00am here,so I'm no longer snuggled up in bed.

I bought a pair of second-hand iron gates for the entry into my drive yesterday. Each 5 foot wide by 4 tall. A friend of mine is heading my way with a trailer as I am typing this, and we'll drive the 40-odd miles to pick them up. I'd hoped to get them into the back of my hatchback, but they were just a bit too big.

Will we see a picture of your new gates?

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Will we see a picture of your new gates?

You might.

But if you want one of them actually installed you may have to wait a while. I could have shared the photo from the online advert showing them for sale, but the seller has taken it down already.

Edited by Marty
typo
  • Like 5
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mornin'. How fares your day? It's a chill wet one here. No walk this morning. The pup and I are snuggled up together in bed having a lazy start.

Same here.  It's pouring rain and thundering.  :unsure:  Very dark and cold this morning.  One cat is hiding from the thunder, and the other is snuggled up by my side.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Same here.  It's pouring rain and thundering.  :unsure:  Very dark and cold this morning.  One cat is hiding from the thunder, and the other is snuggled up by my side.  

It started to clear here about 7:30 and by the time Thistle and I made it to the park at 8 the clouds were gone. It's cool, not forecast to get warmer than the upper 60's and a little breezy. We had a pleasant walk. Hope your weather clears too.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
  • Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It started to clear here about 7:30 and by the time Thistle and I made it to the park at 8 the clouds were gone. It's cool, not forecast to get warmer than the upper 60's and a little breezy. We had a pleasant walk. Hope your weather clears too.

Thanks, but nope... definitely not clearing!  We had hail earlier and it did stop raining for a bit.  It's raining again though, and dark as night in the house.  :unsure:  Temps are in the 50s and only supposed to rise into the low 60s.  It's quite windy as well. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wet and chilly here too. Rained most of last night. :hug: 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Marty said:

Your weather sounds similar to what we're having here today.

Mind you, it's coming up to 11:00am here,so I'm no longer snuggled up in bed.

I bought a pair of second-hand iron gates for the entry into my drive yesterday. Each 5 foot wide by 4 tall. A friend of mine is heading my way with a trailer as I am typing this, and we'll drive the 40-odd miles to pick them up. I'd hoped to get them into the back of my hatchback, but they were just a bit too big.

They sound cool, Marty. Do you already have pillars in place? :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, clochette said:

Happy Wednesday all, 

I see we all seem to have the same kind of weather. The shy stay grey/white all day with some drizzle from time to time. 

First day back to classes today. Over 2 hours straight with the face mask on is really not comfortable... 

This morning I had to wash my hair with cold water... I think hot water is something we take for granted too easily. 

Yeah, I enjoy my hot showers. :)  Hey, Tinkerbell. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..