Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

So you're working on a short story.  Hope things are well with Cole and Randy. 

They're doing well.  Keeping busy. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

I had an appointment with the ophthalmologist/surgeon about having implants.  He did lot of exams, took measurements and pictures and explained very well.

I have another appointment in 2 weeks when he'll measure the space between my iris and cornea, where the implant will be, to check there's enough space. He couldn't do it today as I was on my own and it requires drops that will make me see blurry for half a day. 

He said the surgery will probably not happen before January as he won't be available all off December but then it could be go fast with barely 2 weeks between each eyes. 

:hug:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

I had an appointment with the ophthalmologist/surgeon about having implants.  He did lot of exams, took measurements and pictures and explained very well.

I have another appointment in 2 weeks when he'll measure the space between my iris and cornea, where the implant will be, to check there's enough space. He couldn't do it today as I was on my own and it requires drops that will make me see blurry for half a day. 

He said the surgery will probably not happen before January as he won't be available all off December but then it could be go fast with barely 2 weeks between each eyes. 

Fingers crossed all goes well for you, clo. :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Howdy Texy.

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: Well, today, I voted! :) And I won't say any more on that, as to not get in trouble, lol.

I didn't realize Emperor of Texas and the Universe was an elected position. I thought it was self-appointed. 

BTW, congrats on voting. I received confirmation today that my mail-in ballot was received by the County Elections Office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..