Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

When my stepson started coming around me after my husband (his dad) died, He started listening to things I say and he told me, "WOW! Dad taught you some of his come back tricks! You can now come back at us and just jump in when we pick on you to let us know that you love us teasing but can take care of yourself by saying things to us that we know is just teasing and not serious." I was proud of the fact my late husband did that for me and I learned his tricks!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Sherye said:

When my stepson started coming around me after my husband (his dad) died, He started listening to things I say and he told me, "WOW! Dad taught you some of his come back tricks! You can now come back at us and just jump in when we pick on you to let us know that you love us teasing but can take care of yourself by saying things to us that we know is just teasing and not serious." I was proud of the fact my late husband did that for me and I learned his tricks!

Unless he is actually just haunting my body and helping me out! "SHIVERS"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, the cold weather here does not like my stepson's truck. I had to give his truck a jump. Then told them they had to move that huge stump out of the way so I could drive through to go back under my carport. I told them it had to be moved so I could get through the area so I would not hurt another tire.

My husband, friends, and I were driving around one time in town and I went down the wrong street cause I missed my turn. So I turned around in a auto part store that was closed down that day, which was a Sunday, and I heard hissing and I stopped the car and I had to have them change a tire. We had the tire fixed and he told everyone, teasing me all the time, 'that Sherye is the only person I have ever seen that can find a bolt and it puncture a tire'. 

So the moral of this story is I am the magnet for bolts! lol:rofl:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Huh?  Hey, Bucket man! :glomp: 

Country towns try to make themselves a bit more exciting. I stopped in Waroona (home of the glamour cow) because it has a community art gallery. If nothing else it makes the drive more interesting.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..