Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Sorry Marty I dont like the sound of that!:thumbdown:

I had my tongue firmly in my cheek at the time, Albert. :hug:

(And I've since edited it to try to make that a bit clearer)

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 3

Some people just don't think with the big brain, they think with their little brain! I had my stepson, his wife, their friend and I in my car coming home and when I got in the house, my phone started ringing. I answered it and a neighbor asked me what was I doing and I told him I was talking to my stepson. He said, well, I seen you go by with a bunch of people and thought maybe you were having a orgy so I thought I would call to see if I could come join. I told him I don't think so! Geeze! What is wrong with some people! UGH!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

The neighbour's cat, Minion half brother, is breaking my heart. It's freezing outside and the poor thing is on the living room windowsill meowing and scratching to be let in, shivering :,( It makes me so mad! We heard that the son had insisted on keeping the kitten but the next year went to college in the USA and last spring the mom took a puppy so now this adorable shiny black cat is outside most of the time. Usually he's wandering around the block but, as it's been getting colder and colder every nights last week, he's been coming every evening around 8pm. I'd love to let him in but Looping is very jealous and we all know how it and once you let a stay in...

Bring it into your home so it is warm. They don't deserve a cat if they do that to animals! 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..