Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

20 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

As a matter of fact, I was watching a food show that mentioned the Kings Arms, and that's what turned me on to the recipe.  :)

I have a Colonial Williamsburg cookbook containing the receipt for the peanut soup. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Well it's ten after midnight as I start to type this...

It's been  busy night, and going to be a busy day tomorrow.

Think I'll head to bed in an attempt to recharge the old brain cells. :yes:

Hide contents

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Hide contents

19.jpg

Hide contents

head-hurts-meme.jpg

Night, my friends! :hug:

Poor Marty. Night, bro. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Sherye said:

I need someone to come snuggle up to me cause it is freezing here in West Texas! Brrrrrrrr The only problem is this is a gay site! lol Oh well, I can just snuggle up to my pillow under my covers later! 

Sorry, Sherye. :P 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Headstall said:

Sorry, Sherye. :P 

That is ok! I have been sleeping alone since 2015 anyway! I am use to it! 

The only thing about wintertime that I really hate is when I touch metal and the static electricity shocks me! I hate dry heat that winter brings when you have the heaters on! lol

• Like 3

My late husband told me one time, "How the hell do you have a warm body but have cold feet and cold hands? Your body temp is like a oven, but if you ever touch me with your hands and feet again, then I will bring a cold beer in here and put it on your back and see how I felt when I felt your hands and feet!" I was laughing the whole time he said that! lol :rofl:

• Haha 5

I get no respect at my house! They all think they can come over and take baths after 11 pm all the time, especially my stepson! I don't want to be rude but they need to show some respect! Wish they would come over at 9 pm and leave at 10 pm if they want to shower or bathe. I have told them many times but it goes in one ear and out the other!

Edited by Sherye
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day is dawning chilly and bright. Currently 40/4° but the wind is making it feel like 30/-1°. Which is cold when you consider we're 5 miles from the ocean and the current ocean water temp is 65/18°. High today is not expected to exceed 50/10° that's winter temp. Tomorrow morning is forecast to be freezing or below. I'm going to make peanut brittle.

Don't eat them all before I get there! It might take me awhile! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..