Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I am seriously thinking about going back and getting under my covers again! My head is having a debate with my feet! lol

Come on feet, get up and put me to bed.

No, I don't want to move. 

Awww come on and get up, it is only down the hall.

I said NOOOO and stop asking!

please, I will not argue with you ever again (whispers lightly)

not sure head heard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Time for bed...

Long day... long meetings... same thing all week... did I miss the memo? Is the world ending on New Years Day? Why does everything need to be done before the end of 2020? :rolleyes:

really going to bed now :yawn:

Nighty nite, Bucket. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :glomp:

So, I'm gonna talk about a number other than pi. :lol: When I logged onto GA just now, I noticed the number of views my profile had received and I screenshot it before it increased again. 96096; isn't it pretty? :P

Screenshot_20201201-111306.thumb.png.8e01223c6291f198e2584c7fcac54b39.png

Very pretty. :)  :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day is dawning chilly and bright. Currently 40/4° but the wind is making it feel like 30/-1°. Which is cold when you consider we're 5 miles from the ocean and the current ocean water temp is 65/18°. High today is not expected to exceed 50/10° that's winter temp. Tomorrow morning is forecast to be freezing or below. I'm going to make peanut brittle.

I love peanut brittle. Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I make peanut brittle:yes:

Let me know when you make it and I will be on my way! It might take me awhile to get there! I am a woman who is 66 yrs old so I am a slow driver! lol

Edited by Sherye
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Time for bed...

Long day... long meetings... same thing all week... did I miss the memo? Is the world ending on New Years Day? Why does everything need to be done before the end of 2020? :rolleyes:

really going to bed now :yawn:

Sleep well, Mr B! :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: I'm tired, only got four hours of sleep last night. :yawn: I think I'll take a nap later in the afternoon.

And there he was. Hassling me last week about needing at least 8 hours of sleep a night.... :huh:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..