Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

25 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I love this song even though my name is spelt Sherye and not Sherry. But if people seen my first name and middle name then @Marty, the song you put on here might be the right pronunciation! lol

Sherye Jon

I just noticed something on my post I thought was rednecky! my spelling (spelt) should have been spelled lol Oh well, I is a redneck! 

Edited by Sherye
  • Haha 3

Oh Yuck! I don't know what my dog ate outside cause I don't feed her nothing but dogfood. But she farted and OMG, if it wasn't so freezing cold at 39F right now I would slide my screen door open to get the smell out! I am holding my nose with one hand while typing with my other hand! Don't know which is worse, her fart or the typing with one hand! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

I don't remember this, but my dad and mom use to tell us that my sister and I were scared of Santa when we were young. My dad and my mom took us downtown to see Santa and get pictures with him. They said that I got a glimpse of Santa and off I went running the opposite direction with my sister following me! My dad said that we were fast and he had trouble catching us. By the time he finally got a hold of both of us, we had already crossed the road and he caught up to us at the front steps of the courthouse! He was freaking out when we ran across the road with the traffic and cars honking! We both got in a lot of trouble doing that! But he was glad we were safe. That was when our parents decided it was time to tell us that there really was not a Santa and they were the ones that bought and put the presents in our home. They still took us every year after that to see Santa, since our little brother still believed in him. Then along came our baby brother!

Edited by Sherye
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..