Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Cold here, too. But still reasonably dry (just the odd light shower). Currently 6°C/43°F, but real feel only 1/34 due to fairly strong breeze.

Met Éireann, however, are predicting a significant change in our weather pattern this week with a cold polar maritime airmass sweeping across the country, and the possibility of the first snowfall of the winter.

I'm expecting that this will spell the death of this year's nasturtium flowers. But, to be honest, it's unusual that they manage to survive into December.

Nature is full of surprises. Hey, Marty! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

OMG! It is freezing outside! Someone turned the heater off outside my home! It might be only 46F but it says it feels like 38F! I think they are wrong! I think it feels like -1F! The wind is blowing hard! I do believe Antartica sent their weather all the way south to Texas! Wish they would keep their freezing weather! My hands are like icicles! I need a warm body to warm me up! Oh well, guess I will just have to bear the cold weather! And the wind will die down this evening anyway!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sherye said:

OMG! It is freezing outside! Someone turned the heater off outside my home! It might be only 46F but it says it feels like 38F! I think they are wrong! I think it feels like -1F! The wind is blowing hard! I do believe Antartica sent their weather all the way south to Texas! Wish they would keep their freezing weather! My hands are like icicles! I need a warm body to warm me up! Oh well, guess I will just have to bear the cold weather! And the wind will die down this evening anyway!

Hey, Sherye. :hug:  You'd never survive a Canadian winter. :P 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..