Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I may be a lady but I can be a naughty one too lol Today I feel like being a mean lady to the water department! I went Friday to get my water bill adjusted and they only are open till noon so had to wait till today but when I got there, I was told their office was closed due to one of the office women has covid-19 and the other one will be in tomorrow since it is her day off today. WTF! 

Edited by Sherye
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
12 minutes ago, Sherye said:

You know that back in my younger years, people called geeks wore glasses and were almost geniuses! Well, I did not really make good grades and wore glasses, so what does that make me? Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I still wear glasses and still not a genius! Oh well. I still learned how to use a cell phone and a computer all by myself anyway with no ones help! Well, maybe a little!

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I can't believe none of y'all countered with the fact that I'm about to reach 60,666 likes. :P Of course, I would've easily rebutted that by saying all digits had to be 6. :lol: 

D you really think we're all watching your likes? :no: 

:P

Edited by Marty
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Marty said:

D you really think we're all watching your likes? :no: 

:P

It's not like y'all have to search hard, it's literally right beneath my profile pic in each post I make. :P 

image.png.82013463775d43affd61ecd5360546ed.png

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's not like y'all have to search hard, it's literally right beneath my profile pic in each post I make. :P 

image.png.82013463775d43affd61ecd5360546ed.png

I know....

But my question was asking if you think we bother looking. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Marty said:

The first roundabout under the Atlantic Ocean is a reality.

"The Faroe Islands are set to open an under-sea roundabout following more than three years of construction.

The underwater tunnels connect the islands of Streymoy and Eysturoy in a network some 6.8 miles (11km) long. The network is scheduled to open on 19 December."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55195390

The roundabout is decorated beautifully by the Faroese artist Tróndur Patursson

EoTJZnhXcAUGT8c?format=jpg&name=large

Is that where your planet is?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Sherye said:

Is that where your planet is?

The Faroe Islands are actually a self-governing overseas administrative division of the Kingdom of Denmark....

I suspect @Timothy M. - our very own resident "Droll Dane" - might know more about them than me.

:) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..