For once, it wasn't me, actually.  :)

So has Drew dropped you as an honorary member of his Glitterati? :huh:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am watching season 7:yes:

:huh:  How are you doing that? There's only five seasons... and the sixth one is going to be the final season. Are you watching a different Expanse than me? I think there's a nature show by that name. Mine is the sci fi one that is now on Amazon. 

Morning, buddy. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:huh:  How are you doing that? There's only five seasons... and the sixth one is going to be the final season. Are you watching a different Expanse than me? I think there's a nature show by that name. Mine is the sci fi one that is now on Amazon. 

Morning, buddy. :hug:  :kiss: 

I am watching on Amazon Gary:yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Headstall said:
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am watching season 7:yes:

:huh:  How are you doing that? There's only five seasons... and the sixth one is going to be the final season. Are you watching a different Expanse than me?

Maybe Albert's watching the version made by Jupiter TV... :unsure2:

:whistle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! Just waiting for the call from my cardiologist, In keeping with Marty's theme of Black and white Fridays...

tumblr_p926ukUe3r1ru2k28o1_1280.jpg

He is mine! MINE! @clochette and @Valkyrie, @Drew Espinosa, and everyone else. I CLAIM him as mine! I am not sharing cause everyone eats to claiming these guys or just takes away! You all can get one tomorrow! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..