Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I was only able to tolerate my APAP mask for about an hour last night.  I had issues with how the mask fit, despite it fitting properly during the set up call.  :facepalm:  I'll play around with it today and see if I can get it to fit better.  

Good news from the dentist... everything is healing nicely.  He said there was a night and day difference between now and when he first saw me.  So now we'll get a proper cleaning scheduled, some more x-rays, and get me on a maintenance schedule now.  :)

Great news on the dental front, Val! :thumbup:

Hopefully you'll get the mask fitting properly. If not, maybe try searching for YouTube videos showing how they should be fitted. I often find instructional videos online that I didn't expect would be there at all.  :yes:

❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, Marty said:

Great news on the dental front, Val! :thumbup:

Hopefully you'll get the mask fitting properly. If not, maybe try searching for YouTube videos showing how they should be fitted. I often find instructional videos online that I didn't expect would be there at all.  :yes:

❤️

:yes: I'll definitely do that, although the straps that need to be tightened don't look to have a mechanism to do so.  So I may have to get creative.  

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Just don't get that creative that you break it.

They're stretchy fabric, so I'd have to be pretty damn creative to break that :rofl:  

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Marty said:

So has Drew dropped you as an honorary member of his Glitterati? :huh:

An honor I could do without.  :gikkle:

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

This is for Page:yes:

Mackinac Island, Michigan

That restaurant on the right has excellent burgers.  :D

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Today is Steve and Mine 45th wedding anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Albert.  :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..