Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Marty said:

True story:

When I was still at school we had a new woodwork teacher who was showing a class what safety precautions they should take when using a circular saw. "Never put your hand on top of the piece of wood when you are feeding it towards the saw," he said, whilst doing exactly that. He severed the tops of three of his fingers.

Oh no...

We had a class at Uni on cutting very thin sections for microscope work. The tutor was explaining that the blades are so sharp that you will not feel it. One of the students said “What? You mean like this?” As he ran his finger along the blade :rolleyes:

Cut right to the bone... blood everywhere... the good news is that he was the only one in the class that got injured that year. He taught a very important lesson :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Bonjour Albert and the gang :hug:

It's a bit overcast today and there was a few drops of rain when i was on my way back from the hospital. It's quite warm with temp nearly reaching 20°C

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, clochette said:

That's reassuring :unsure2:

Yeah let's not call victory too soon. After all it's Gary we're talking about -_- Not that I don't have faith in you my Sexy Lumberjack :gikkle:

:P  Oh, ye of little faith. Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Oh no...

We had a class at Uni on cutting very thin sections for microscope work. The tutor was explaining that the blades are so sharp that you will not feel it. One of the students said “What? You mean like this?” As he ran his finger along the blade :rolleyes:

Cut right to the bone... blood everywhere... the good news is that he was the only one in the class that got injured that year. He taught a very important lesson :yes:

People like to live dangerously. :rolleyes: Sleep well, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..