Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

God I am missing Gary!

GIF by Chippy the Dog

Me too. I just hope he's feeling better. At least now that his son is back living with him he's not alone. 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Administrator
46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Where can you change your saying can any one help

Do you mean your member title or signature (on the bottom of your posts)?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is the one I have at the moment

The mind is the Best Theater-Albert1434

That's your signature.  To change it:

Click on the little down arrow next to your username at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Go to Account Settings

Select Signature from the menu on the left hand side of the screen

You can change it from there :)  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well tomorrow is the big day omg please think of me:yes:

I just logged in before going to bed, Albert, exactly to wish you good luck tomorrow. So know that I was thinking of you even before I read your message. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

G'day y'all. Thistle and I retreated back to bed for a couple hours. The sun has returned but as oft happens the shift in pressure has brought on a migraine. It's also chilly, 49/9° before dawn and at midmorning has only warmed to 54/12°. Considerably colder than normal for this time of year. Blessed be.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Night of the Living Raccoons

5f9dcb2d093e3b46e75d03d82d7737a2.jpg

When Camping I have seen this creepy!

I saw this on Rottnest with those cute quokkas. Cute during the day but Hitchcock creepy at night. So many eyes...

• Haha 3

So I don't know much more then I did before. I will know more two weeks from today when all the disciplines

get together and discuss my case. They need a biopsy, put its hard to do that on things smaller then 10mm. So we might wait 3 months and do another scan or not. They can biopsy with a needle guided by Ct scan .

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So I don't know much more then I did before. I will know more two weeks from today when all the disciplines

get together and discuss my case. They need a biopsy, put its hard to do that on things smaller then 10mm. So we might wait 3 months and do another scan or not. They can biopsy with a needle guided by Ct scan .

My thought is if they think waiting 3 months and doing another scan is an option they are not concerned that your situation is dire. My stepdad went through a similiar thing and it turned out okay. I would take today's visit as a positive.

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My thought is if they think waiting 3 months and doing another scan is an option they are not concerned that your situation is dire. My stepdad went through a similiar thing and it turned out okay. I would take today's visit as a positive.

We need a biopsy without that you can't know anything but I do agree with you

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..