Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

I wish I could send you the rain that's falling here. At the moment we really don't need it. We're forecast to get 4-6+ inches from the remnants of Ida. Flood warnings have been posted for the river and streams in addition to flash flooding in low lying or poor drainage areas.

I could send some of the rain here too. It is cold and wet, not like spring at all :( 

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Hmmmm… failed on my duties tonight. Been trying to find a place for Christmas. We have been heading to a place near the beach over the last couple of years but a few are fully booked already and another one was going to cost $4,000 for a few days :o

More looking required…

• Wow 5
15 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Nope I don’t like that idea :( 

Me neither. What would I do with my days if I could only come here 3h per weeks? Study? Household chores? Iron press my clothes??? :o:pinch: :no:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Had a bad fall on pavement today. Stepped off the curb and my ankle twisted and I went down. My knee is swollen, as is my wrist, and my neck and back hurt. My body slammed into the parked car next to mine before I hit the ground, and two old people helped me up. :(  I'm nursing my wounds and feeling sorry for myself. 

• Sad 5
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Had a bad fall on pavement today. Stepped off the curb and my ankle twisted and I went down. My knee is swollen, as is my wrist, and my neck and back hurt. My body slammed into the parked car next to mine before I hit the ground, and two old people helped me up. :(  I'm nursing my wounds and feeling sorry for myself. 

Oh my God Gary that is not good!

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3
25 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh my, I hope you're not too bruised and like Albert said if your ankle isn't better go see your doctor :hug: at least now your son is home with you. I'm sending you a cute nurse wearing a tight uniform to take very good care of you :kiss:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..