Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Well, I was trying to log in to my account in another part of my pc and 3 tries got me locked out so it said if it was not me to change my password. It was me but since it would not let me log in with the original password then I changed it anyway. I am back in the groove here! YIPPEE!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

Well, I was trying to log in to my account in another part of my pc and 3 tries got me locked out so it said if it was not me to change my password. It was me but since it would not let me log in with the original password then I changed it anyway. I am back in the groove here! YIPPEE!

Hi, Sherye. :hug: I hate computers. :) 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Goat Cheese and Walnut Crusted Steak with Shallot Demi Sauce

with roasted carrots and pot roast oven fries:2thumbs:

I had baked linguine casserole with a salad.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Story Reader said:

Hi Gary!! :kiss: I am beginning to after being on them since 2006 lol 😁

If you've been on the computer since 2006 it's time go out and play in the fresh air and sunshine young lady.

• Haha 5
15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Damn the smoke has returned in force! I could just cry😭

I wish I could send you the rain that's falling here. At the moment we really don't need it. We're forecast to get 4-6+ inches from the remnants of Ida. Flood warnings have been posted for the river and streams in addition to flash flooding in low lying or poor drainage areas.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3
3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

If you've been on the computer since 2006 it's time go out and play in the fresh air and sunshine young lady.

Yesterday on the news they talked about a new law in China. So far under 18 couldn't play online from 10pm to 8am. Now with the new law they'll only be allowed to play online for 3 hours per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 9 pm. Add having to prove their age with an ID to log online. 

This new law is to prevent addiction to gaming. Imagine of we had such regulations to be on GA :o

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..