Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yikes! I only found out mine were missing because a new reader PMed me. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :) 

I believe they are working on a patch.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ugh I'm lying in bed unable to sleep because my toes are cold. My body is fine, actually my cheeks are hot but my toes... I feel like I have tiny ice cubes attached to the end of my feet despite wearing 2 pairs of socks 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Ugh I'm lying in bed unable to sleep because my toes are cold. My body is fine, actually my cheeks are hot but my toes... I feel like I have tiny ice cubes attached to the end of my feet despite wearing 2 pairs of socks 

Where is your kitty toe-warmer?

• Haha 5

My son's girlfriend has a friend who came tonight and took Tiger... the roly poly kitten who had the bad eye infection as a kitten... I thought I was going to lose her. She follows me around every time I go outside, and she loves people. She will have a good home as an indoor cat. She took to the girl right away, and vice versa. :)  :( 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You need flannel sheets!

:yes:

That would keep the toes warm!

I do but I keep them for the cooler months (and I always get stunk I my pj's as it wrap around me as I roll around sticking with the flannel)

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Where is your kitty toe-warmer?

I've left him home with dad. It was already past 4pm and he had slip outside so no time to wait for him to get on the road before dark.

I'll be back home Tuesday for a long weekend as it is a holiday and I don't have classes this Friday but last evening the apartment already felt lonely, I was expecting him to come out of hiding and jump at me at any moment. Some days he's the only human being I talk to.

Edited by clochette
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Thistle used to do that with me.

Aww Dugh :hug:

I once read that the more you talk to your pet the more they'll "talk" back.

Some people would say it's just us human personified pets but I really think it's their personalities. Like a mom knows her baby's cries I can tell which cat wants what from the way they meow and also from the look in their eyes. Like when we say no a certain way to Minion he'll pout and visibly sigh. Or when Looping is angry at me he'll blow out air like a bull but I noticed I do the same when I'm mad at him (generally when he's turning berserk and attacking me out of the blue :rolleyes:)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..