Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

hello all

Hey, sexy chef.   :hug:  :kiss:

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

So, the cat I lost was the friendliest one... she would flip on her back whenever I walked near her... always wanting a pat... when I got home yesterday, she was gone... probably a coyote. :( 

I'm so sorry, Gary.   :hug:  :hug: Not only did you lose a good little friend, but now there's no chance for a proper burial. Is it possible you simply forgot where you packed her in the snow?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

hello all

Hey, Randy. Hope you and your family are doing well. :hug:  

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, sexy chef.   :hug:  :kiss:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Sexy Randy :hug::kiss:

Someone has a fan club. ;) I hope hubby isn't the jealous type. :evil:

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. I had a really tough day, so I'm going to skip catching up. My trip to the surgeon starting with finding one of my kittens on the road when I pulled out of my driveway. I didn't have much time, but I moved him/her off the road and covered her with a little bit of snow. There wasn't much snow left. 

I have a big decision to make... he will do the reattachment, but he was cautionary about what I could encounter... he gave me lots to think about. :(  Anyway, my chores are all caught up, Cookie has done her business, and I'm going to bed... I have a cold and my nasal passages feel raw... 

Night, all. :hug: 

I'm so sorry. I hope today is a better day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

A little something to brighten the day...

elispiritweaver: âHot Dudes: http://elispiritweaver.tumblr.com â

I told him he didn't need to take a selfie, that I would be happy to take pics of him ... from all sides and poses.

• Haha 5
22 hours ago, clochette said:

Albert was talking about the weather Bucket, not about your underwear :gikkle:

Haha. He's not wearing any. :P Or so I heard. :whistle:

20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah... meaning none... neither of you have any of that. 😛 

:o Yes, we do. We're just too cute to be taken seriously. :rolleyes:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, bignick said:

It feels like 38°C, but that's maybe my fever. I believe I'm coming down with something. Don't worry. I'll put up a good fight. 💪

Sorry to hear you're feelin' hot in a not sexy way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

Good morning, everyone. 

Hey, Parker.  :hug:

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Overcast and chilly today.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning, Parker! :hug:  Good morning, Dugh, Mum and Thistle! :hug: Good morning everyone! :)

It feels like 38°C, but that's maybe my fever. I believe I'm coming down with something. Don't worry. I'll put up a good fight. 💪

Hey, Nickypoo.   :hug:  :kiss: Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..