Last Post Wins, #51

1 minute ago, just4hugs said:

Mom and dad didn't let us play on penis floaties in the lake. They ruined my childhood fun :thumbdown:

:joe:

If I get us some would you sword fight with me? :D

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, clochette said:

If I get us some would you sword fight with me? :D

Where I come from sword fighting might mean something different than want you think it means, but sure I'll sword fight with you my hug lover. :joe: :heart:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

Where I come from sword fighting might mean something different than want you think it means, but sure I'll sword fight with you my hug lover. :joe: :heart:

Hugging and swordfighting goes hand in hand

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, just4hugs said:

How do you know what I think it is? ^_^ :gikkle: maybe mine means the same as yours -_- :whistle:

:joe:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I only send people to oubliettes because theyre obviously brainwashed.

Sane people would try to educate brainwashed people instead of imprisoning them. -_- 

This is why you and your master are unworthy to rule LPWland! :joe: :P 

• Love 1
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Sane people would try to educate brainwashed people instead of imprisoning them. -_- 

This is why you and your master are unworthy to rule LPWland! :joe: :P 

You cant educate the unwilling.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

The lickspittle doesn't understand the concept of working together.  The Coyote Cub, Panda Roach, and I work cooperatively to keep LPWland the amazing place it is. The citizens here enjoy the finest feasts and entertainment while my collective army keeps all safe from despotism and lickspittlery.  :P  :joe:  

• Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
13 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I dohn't no whetcha meen bah that! Us Kantuckeeyans gots good wrahtin skills! No proofin nessessary 

kentucky basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

:no: 

image.png

Queen Clo --> :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The lickspittle doesn't understand the concept of working together.  The Coyote Cub, Panda Roach, and I work cooperatively to keep LPWland the amazing place it is. The citizens here enjoy the finest feasts and entertainment while my collective army keeps all safe from despotism and lickspittlery.  :P  :joe:  

I read that's how Chinese describe their wonderful government too -_- :gikkle:

Any the question about whether Steve or Val are good leader doesn't need to be as I am Queen here :joe:

• Haha 1