Last Post Wins, #51

9 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

BK does have great brekkie sammiches :)  :joe: 

Like, they have one with bacon, sausage, AND ham! McD's don't do that. Wendy's runs a tight game with their honey butter chicken biscuit tho...

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
12 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Like, they have one with bacon, sausage, AND ham! McD's don't do that. Wendy's runs a tight game with their honey butter chicken biscuit tho...

:yes: That's my favorite, along with the eggnormous burrito.  I've never had Wendy's brekkie. Sounds delicious, though. :joe: 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes: That's my favorite, along with the eggnormous burrito.  I've never had Wendy's brekkie. Sounds delicious, though. :joe: 

WHAT!? Wendy's breakfast has taken over my diet. I will recommend to stay away from anything coffee and their "classic" sandwiches (aside from the breakfast Baconator, that...oof, that's beautiful!). Their tater wedges are on point as well.

• Like 1
Just now, chris191070 said:

drunk meat GIF

You wouldn't catch me eating ribs. I love them to pieces, but I have to cook them at home and eat them alone. I am such a clean eater, I would be mortified if someone saw any sauce on my face! Absolutely, positively mortified! Noah...has never seen me eat ribs...

• Haha 1
  • Wow 3
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

You wouldn't catch me eating ribs. I love them to pieces, but I have to cook them at home and eat them alone. I am such a clean eater, I would be mortified if someone saw any sauce on my face! Absolutely, positively mortified! Noah...has never seen me eat ribs...

Yeah I am a very clean eater.. but when it comes to ribs... I look like that pretty lady in the gif. :P  I'm like that with wings too.. haha. 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

They only fairly recently started carrying breakfast items here.  I haven't had any fast food for probably about two years now, ever since I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.  Since the pandemic started, I think I've gotten take out maybe twice.  I wish I could still eat brekkie sammiches, since I absolute love them.  DD has amazing sandwiches as well, and better croissants than BK.  I make my own sandwiches now, using low carb ingredients.  Breakfast food is my favorite, outside of pizza :)  :joe: 

• Sad 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Krista said:

Yeah I am a very clean eater.. but when it comes to ribs... I look like that pretty lady in the gif. :P  I'm like that with wings too.. haha. 

Same Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt GIF by NETFLIX

If you're not covered in sauce while eating ribs or wings, you're doing it wrong :P :joe:  

• Haha 3