Last Post Wins, #51

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

pizza GIF

:joe:  

In all my years of eating pizza, I have yet to pick up a slice and see melted cheese acts like that. It's preposterous! Complete false advertisement!

Same goes for mozzarella cheese sticks! I call upon the great words of Colonel Sherman T. Potter, "Horse Hockey!"

mozzarella sticks cheese GIF

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

In all my years of eating pizza, I have yet to pick up a slice and see melted cheese acts like that. It's preposterous! Complete false advertisement!

Same goes for mozzarella cheese sticks! I call upon the great words of Colonel Sherman T. Potter, "Horse Hockey!"

mozzarella sticks cheese GIF

Then you've been eating the wrong pizza (is it possible for pizza to be wrong? :unsure:  ) I've eaten pizza like that before.  It has to be piping hot for the cheese to pull away like that. It also needs a ton of cheese :gikkle:    Same with mozz sticks.  :joe:  

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Then you've been eating the wrong pizza (is it possible for pizza to be wrong? :unsure:  ) I've eaten pizza like that before.  It has to be piping hot for the cheese to pull away like that. It also needs a ton of cheese :gikkle:    Same with mozz sticks.  :joe:  

Now I just feel cheated by life...

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

cheating GIF

I don't know if I can sleep knowing that the melted cheese pizza is out there...and I can't find it!!!

I'd send you some, if I could :hug: :joe:  

43 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

bacon GIF black and white pi GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

*licks lips*

hungry spit GIF by Angry Birds

puts big pot on stove to stir-fry sliced cabbage with a little ground pepper then add pre-fried onion and strip-sliced bacon rashers...

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 2