7 hours ago, Marty said:

pyrophone-organ-1383664239-view-1.jpg

Pyrophone Organ

Otherwise known as the fire organ or the explosion organ (seriously), the Pyrophone Organ is powered by combustion. Which means that, to play it, a certain part of it needs to be on fire. Of course, it's all perfectly safe - the organ itself can be powered by propane and gasoline, and the explosions that force exhaust down the pipes to make the sounds can be regulated. But still, it's an explosion organ. Best stand back.

Thpught you were sitting this one out...

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Right here!!!!

Which was in response to this...

On 5/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, TalonRider said:

Let's all get out early this morning to Pick Strawberries.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again. Now that the band is warmed up and gone off to play, let's see what's on the list for today.

Grab your Lucky Penny and head for the Jersey Shore to get some Saltwater Taffy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Grab your Lucky Penny

The Luck of the Irish...

81s7ANtwVZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The pre-decimal Irish penny (1d) (Irish: pingin) coin was the third smallest denomination of the pre-decimal Irish pound, worth 1⁄240 of a pound or 1⁄12 of a shilling. 

The coin measured 1.215 inches (30.9 mm) in diameter and weighed 1⁄3 of an ounce (9.45 grams). The bronze coin was made up of 95.5% copper, 3% tin and 1.5% zinc. Its dimensions were the same as that of the British penny as both currencies were pegged until 1979.

The reverse of the penny was designed by the English artist Percy Metcalfe. It featured a hen and five chicks and the coin's Irish name. The obverse featured the Irish harp. From 1928 to 1937 the date was split either side of the harp with the name Saorstát Éireann (Irish Free State) circling around. From 1938 to 1968 the inscription changed to Éire (Ireland) on the left of the harp and the date on the right.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

I need my :joe: it's raining! 

Confused Thinking GIF

But... a crown doesn't have a cover for the top of your head... you're still going to get wet... 

Your logic is flawed. The cost will be the :joe: .

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

But... a crown doesn't have a cover for the top of your head... you're still going to get wet... 

Your logic is flawed. The cost will be the :joe: .

Ah but I never said it was to mean to protect me from the rain ;)

Clever GIF by memecandy

• Haha 3
Just now, astone2292 said:

You're gonna let the shiney become rusty? Uh-uh! I won't let you!

frustrated idiot GIF

Gold does not get rusty. Clearly all this time you've been hanging on the fake one while the 100% pur gold was mine -_- :P

Queen Clo! :joe:

• Haha 1