[DomLuka] Dom's Stories Blow...

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever endeavoured to read Dom's stories, because I trust them to be good. Since I don't have much time and I read really slowly, I can't really afford to start reading something that I won't like, you know? =/

I wouldn't go too far as to say that. To not get out and branch out what you're reading here especially at GA, you're cutting yourself too short. There are a lot of good quality stories out there.

Krista

Dom Luka is the author that inspired me to start writing, and I think he rules, personally. I also think that there are other awesome writers here who deserve credit, but I know where you're coming from....Dracomaster 4 is exhibiting all of the classic signs of Domoholism.......there's no cure, Draco. Just go where it takes you :)

Dom is a really good writer, I give you that. He is one of the top ones in my list, but there are also really good and talented authors here at the GA *coughs*Nickolasjames8*coughs*Krista*coughs* . They are really not that hard to find here.

Anthony

I most certainly agree. Its annoying. Very few authors write such amazing stories without any little irritating nuances floating around their fiction, forcing me to copy and paste it to word before scanning, deleting then reading.

There are a few but I'm too scared to post after everyone got yelled at *cowers* :unsure:

Edited by writeincode
  • 2 months later...

:great: I totally agree with you!!

I mean, I accidental stumbled on to his website and completely fallen in love with his style of writing, I believe that he has a right sort of balance in his writing, between the sexual scenes and the actual story they keep you captivated till the end (and when you finish, your left craving for more!!)

I do also like other authors , each writer has a different method of portraying his/her stories.

But Dom is my fav, epically with desert droppings!!

• 3 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I'll admit that so far I've only read one of Dom's stories (Desert Droppings), but I thought it was fantastic! TLW is next on my list to read, but I know from when I read DD that if I start to read TLW, I won't get anything else done until I've finished. I need to find some time to allow for that....

• 1 month later...
...EVERY OTHER AUTHOR'S STORIES OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!

I have read so many other stories and none come close to Dom's, :worship: How many agree with me?

I do! I do!!!

Yay!!!!! Someone as obsessive about Dom's writing as much as me!!!!!

I have been reading Nifty & newsgroups like ASSGM probably since about 1994. Add in GA, Awesomdude, MenOnTheNet erotic stories, CRVBOY, Archerland, etc...That probably translates into THOUSANDS of stories.

While I've come across many good authors and many good stories over those years, Dom's stories are still at the top of my list. Hands down :worship::worship: .

Yay DracoMaster4!!!

Take Care®,

Vic

• Site Administrator

Like NaperVic, I have read a lot too.

I will say that I have read a lot of great stories from other authors, but for one author on multiple stories, I'd agree that Dom is the best :worship: .

TOS was the first story that I read, and found it on Nifty, which led me to GA (so thank you Dom for attracting me to GA). I followed week by week TOS. I then started in on DD, and read up till Dom had stopped posting for that for a while. While waiting for that to finish I read TLW, and knew I was hooked.

I have to admit, I was impressed with the way that Dom "experimented" with TOSOM. I thought he did an excellent job, and even though he had never written in 3 rd person, it was totally up to the quality of his other writings.

I still check daily to see if there is an update on ITFB, as well as With Trust.

Dom still delivers an exceptionally above average writing ability, chapter after chapter.

I will always look forward to his next chapter or story. :D

• 8 months later...

Hi, my name is Rose and I'm a brand new Domaholic.

Now, that I got that out of the way, I have to say, I feel in love with his story The Log Way from paragraph one. He has a wonderful way of writing, and I have to say that if I had a choice between reading his stories and a new author, I would choose his.

I can only hope to be as good as he is some day.

*bounces off to continue to write book with friend*