Show yourself?

Ok, I will post these pics and then stop for a while :P lol

So a lot of people know I do martial arts but Ive never really shown pics of me in my gi (suit). so here are some pics of me in my jiu jitsu gi (hence the white belt ive only just started jitsu :P ) however im performing karate techniques lol as I didnt have my karate gi with me.

Oh and I don't take any responsibility for mental scarring or my chest that is shown (stupid jitsu gi is so baggy it doesnt stay still Posted Image )

There is a possibility I might just take the pictures down after a while lol but meh

post-11710-0-33334000-1300025706_thumb.jpg

First picture is me in a stance called Sagiashi-dachi or Heron Foot stance

post-11710-0-59454000-1300025723_thumb.jpg

2nd picture is me performing ushiromawashigeri or reverse round kick.

Yes my room's a mess...it will be tidied....soon :lol:

Me doing one of my favorite things. The mountain hired a guy to come and take these pics for the website. I forgot to smile in this one. :P It kept saying my picture was too big to upload even when I resized it so I had to post it on photobucket instead.

Pic.

This was a cruiser run, not a high speed run. Thats why my angles are very low, if anyone gets that, probably not. Oh well. :P

Ignoring the japanese bits.., you looking pretty fine boy :) Nice hip action

Got a hair cut the other day figured I'd update my look, my other pictures or from a year or more ago.

I just woke up... so don't be too scared :P

Posted Image

Pretty pretty eyes but why do you look so sad?

So a lot of people know I do martial arts but Ive never really shown pics of me in my gi (suit). so here are some pics of me in my jiu jitsu gi (hence the white belt ive only just started jitsu :P ) however im performing karate techniques lol as I didnt have my karate gi with me.

Oh and I don't take any responsibility for mental scarring or my chest that is shown (stupid jitsu gi is so baggy it doesnt stay still Posted Image )

There is a possibility I might just take the pictures down after a while lol but meh

Gngh Considerig how much I like your hugs I think I had better keep my mouth shut in case you get too scared to give me any more :P

Me doing one of my favorite things. The mountain hired a guy to come and take these pics for the website. I forgot to smile in this one. :P It kept saying my picture was too big to upload even when I resized it so I had to post it on photobucket instead.

Pic.

This was a cruiser run, not a high speed run. Thats why my angles are very low, if anyone gets that, probably not. Oh well. :P

The img on the right of the picture let you insert it. Even Photobucket got it all ready for you. :P

Skis = amateur. Snowblades ftw. :D

:o:o:o CHUCK NORRIS!!! :worship:;):P:boy:

Edited by paya

Got a hair cut the other day figured I'd update my look, my other pictures or from a year or more ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd tap thaWHOA more discretion from me. Hey are you mr sword penis guy? Dp name changes are so confusing. Good pics dude

[...]

:o:o:o CHUCK NORRIS!!! :worship:;):P:boy:

Your room seems awfully small for those moves, Ag. Do you have to push the furniture around? :P

And Chuck Norris!! He may have had great moves too in his time, but now he's just a bigoted anti-gay [censored] :angry:

Posted Image

awww... U look so lost!! :P

ummm... are u sure that ushiromawashigeri is what u were doing?? and not showing off what a nice b... errr... build u have? 0:)

Posted Image

After i finally cleaned up a bit :P

Just realized, my other pics are supposed to be in widescreen xD

So so much better! u found the light switch i see! ;)

Cute... cute... although the death glare wouldnt look so good when u look this sweet :P

Heh, the locks are there from the previous tenant :P

The blue shirt pictures were taken in the morning, at like 7:30, and it was overcast so thats why the light was so bad. The last one was taken about 2:30 in the afternoon. hehe

Also, i didn't set my webcam for widescreen so the blue shirt pics are stretched sorry :P

When I saw the little pics of these I thought you were attempting to dance or something :lol:

Here I am. Blown up to a larger size. Same pic as my avatar.

Posted Image

Sadly, the blue hair isn't likely to last much longer, as I need to start pursuing jobs here shortly. Maybe I'll get lucky and score a job at Hot Topic or something.

Edit: THe picture resizer isn't working for some odd reason. Hopefully my mug isn't too horrible for you all.

Edited by Kody Boye

You so didn't wear an under shirt on purpose (One can only hope that belt isn't too tight :P )

• Like 1