Show yourself?

My Sephiroth cosplay came in today (friend bought it for me). Unfortunately I'm not really feeling well so I was too lazy to put on the whole thing, so I let the coat and my L cosplay pants go on a date.

I also was too lazy to put on a binder

Posted Image

Those of you who're my FB friends have prolly already seen this.

But...

Obviously that face is photoshopped, but are you really Asian? I totally had you pictured as a WASP frat kid from the tony suburbs of Texas.

Obviously that face is photoshopped, but are you really Asian? I totally had you pictured as a WASP frat kid from the tony suburbs of Texas.

Nope, sorry, no Photoshop but the cropping and adjusting of the size and color may have distorted the image. FB tags aren't always the best quality ;)

And as far as the rest of the comment goes, you don't really know me too well then MethodWriter :)

So I've been on here for several months :) I really love the community here: you are all so friendly, caring, encouraging and awesome people :P

Quite a few people have asked what I look like I am not ready to fully come out of the GA Closet, so if we've chatted a couple times on here, then PM and I'll send you a message with a link to photos of me :P

Cheers.

XOXO

WCD

Well since my last post didnt come up correctly.

Posted Image

My hair looks a mess by the way. I think its time for another cut.

You have nice lips!

So I've been on here for several months :) I really love the community here: you are all so friendly, caring, encouraging and awesome people :P

Quite a few people have asked what I look like I am not ready to fully come out of the GA Closet, so if we've chatted a couple times on here, then PM and I'll send you a message with a link to photos of me :P

Cheers.

XOXO

WCD

You have nice lips!

Funny thing about my lips in this picture im actually biting the lower lip so your only seeing about half of it. Lol

Here's a picture of my hands, you decide what you think.

Posted Image

Ummm nice hands, I think there needs to be a face and body along with it

Funny thing about my lips in this picture im actually biting the lower lip so your only seeing about half of it. Lol

Ummm nice hands, I think there needs to be a face and body along with it

Thanks :P They're musicians fingers, they're pretty sensitive, have to use a ton of hand creme and wear gloves lots. Not a big fan of posting photos online unless I know the people well, had an uber uber bad experience once :P Let me get to know you a lil' better and I can show you what I look like sometime, or PM me next time we're in chat together and I'll show you, sound fair?

... and the conveniently placed hole only serves to prove your point.

TRIPPIN'

Those are my fav jeans :( I can't help that there's a giant hole right in my crotch, and it certainly isn't on purpose :P

Sex on a friggin stick

Sexy on a stick? LOL wutwutinthebutt