Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,259 Words
  • 1,559 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 25. Chapter 25

A little bit of surprise in this chapter...

After the event, Mack and Rory kept the boys away from Hunter. Hunter didn't seem to mind, and anytime he caught a glimpse of Dom, he would glare in his direction. Hunter's attitude made things difficult as it meant having dinner with them was hard.

Things seemed to go back to normal with Mack there to help Jackson. TJ was working, and the Great-Grandparents were excited about their new places. Grandpa Jack was busy working on the adoption papers, and Grandpa Tracy busied himself by helping Mack and working at the Shepard Center. I was doing my homeschool work at the apartment and the center to allow socialization for me outside the house. I met a few teenagers, but once they found out who I was, they tended to stay away, calling me a rich boy. I managed to stay with some of the younger kids who came to the center and helped with homework. Xander and Dom were there a lot and were making friends left and right. I felt like the sad, lonely kid. Damian, Julian, and Justin would be there on some days, and we would hang out. Justin stopped pursuing Xander out of the blue, and I'm not sure what caused this.

One day at the center, I worked with some of the younger kids, and I saw something that blew my mind. Dom and Justin were arguing like usual, but Dom slammed Justin against the wall and kissed him. A full fledge makeout session ensued between them, and catcalls followed. Their kiss was the topic of the night between many people as the tension had been building. I think Dom is what Justin needed, someone who took charge. I was happy for him but sad at the same time. I left that night without saying goodbye to anyone and walked home.

"You're home early," TJ said, greeting me as I came in
"Yeah, Justin finally moved on," I replied dejectedly
"What's wrong little man," TJ asked worriedly
"I don't know, I'm happy for him but sad," I replied
"It's understandable; who's his new beau?" TJ asked
"Dom," I replied
"Did you like Dom?" he asked
"No, not since he was so rude, but I could tell Justin loved it."
"I see; well, I do have some good news for you; Jasper will be done with your place tomorrow," TJ said, trying to lighten the mood.
"Really?" I asked excitedly
"Really, but you aren't allowed to see it quite yet," He replied
"What? Why?" I asked
"A few finishing touches," TJ said
"Oh," I replied
"I need to go out, and Jackson is with Mack and Grandpa Tracy. Try not to burn the place down," TJ said, walking to the door with a smirk.
"I'll try not to," I replied, matching his smirk.

I walked through the house, and it appeared no one was home which is strange. I went to my room and went onto FaceBook and saw that Justin already showed to be in a relationship with Dom; that was fast. My phone dinged with a message from Hunter asking me where I was. I knew that he knew darn well where I was but replied anyway.

"Hey, brother," Hunter said, appearing in my room.
"Hello Hunter, what's up?" I asked.
"Just bored, you want to sneak and check out your place? I know dad is out, and Jasper is gone," Hunter said with a devilish smile.
"You know what; let's do it. TJ said, not too, but I need something that will make me feel better," I replied.

We took the elevator down as I wanted to know what it was like walking through the front door. I used my key and opened the door, and switched on the light.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted, causing me to jump back
"What's going on?" I was looking at my entire family standing there.
"A surprise housewarming for my brudder," TJ said, causing everyone to laugh.
"You said it wasn't finished yet," I replied
"I lied," TJ said with a chuckle.
"Come in and take a look around," Jackson said.

I walked in and was amazed at everything that Jasper and his crew had done. TJ and I had chosen a few things for the place, and he played a massive part in making sure I got what I wanted. The whole place looked phenomenal.

"We have a bit of a surprise for you," Jackson said. "Follow me."
He took me to a room that I don't remember being on the building plans, and in fact, I think it was supposed to be dead space.
"Go ahead and open the door," TJ said with a huge smile.
I opened the door, and my jaw dropped.
"My own game room?" I croaked out.
"Yes," Jackson and TJ said in unison.
I looked around, and there were pinball machines, different video game systems, and a jukebox that played records. I was bouncing around the room, looking at everything.

"I think he likes it," Jackson said to TJ.
"I agree with you, and this is just the beginning," TJ said
"Beginning?" I said, stopping in my tracks.
"You have a whole house to look at," Jackson reminded me
"Oh yeah," I replied

They took me on a tour of the apartment and showed me my study, lounge area, and the different bedrooms. The other rooms were for guests and maybe children down the line. The master bedroom was fantastic, and the view was incredible.

"The curtains operate on a remote that is on the nightstand," TJ said.
"Same for the blinds," Jackson chimed in.
"We had technology built-in for ease of use," TJ said.
"This is just awesome. Thank you." I said as tears began to flow, and I felt them both embraced me.
"We love you," Jackson said
"I love you more," I said
"Let's go join the guests and have a bit of a party," TJ suggested

We had a lovely party and dinner, and I found out that my great-grandparents and grandparents also contributed to decorations and different things in the apartment. I spent the night there alone and woke up refreshed. I found the kitchen stocked with my favorite foods, fixed myself some cereal, and sat at the counter. I finished eating and got ready for the day. I headed to the center and met with my tutor, and we completed the school day rather quickly. I wandered around the center and found Grandpa Tracy and Grandpa Jack in an animated conversation.

"Hey," I said as I approached.
"Tristan, the person I needed to see," Grandpa Jack said
"Everything ok?" I asked
"Yes, the judge is concerned about your taking on the Michaels name and creating confusion since there are already several Tristan James," Grandpa Jack said.
"So what if I added name?" I asked
"Well, that could work," Grandpa Jack said
"How about Tristan James Jackson Michaels," I suggested.
"That is fine, but what about Tristan Jackson Michaels?" Grandpa Jack asked.
"If it's ok with you, I'd like to do it my way," I said
"Ok, we will submit that to the judge," Grandpa Jack replied

I walked away, and they went back to their animated conversation, and it made me wonder what they were talking about that they stopped. I went and found a corner and sat there with my favorite book, waiting for the younger kids to get there. I was so into the book that I jumped when Xander spoke to me:

"Could we go somewhere private and talk?"

Please leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter 

 I was going to do the same thing you did BTW even though you didn't read you're probably right

Edited by weinerdog
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I love Tristan's new apartment, it sounds amazing. I love his new name.

I wonder what Xander wants to talk about.

  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Cant wait to see what thats about. And since someone made it a competition im first

It will be a heavy conversation and are you?

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Cant wait to see what thats about. And since someone made it a competition im first

That's what you think.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Did you even read it?

Of course I read it. If I'd commented any more than that I wouldn't have been 1st

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I love Tristan's new apartment, it sounds amazing. I love his new name.

I wonder what Xander wants to talk about.

Yeah I’d love it too. Growing up we had a pinball machine and jukebox and still don't my parents. The conversation is going to be heavy. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Growing up we had a pinball machine and jukebox and still don't my parents.   

I don't get out too much these partly as a result of the pandemic  but for awhile now arcades have been fewer and fewer I can't recall the last time I saw a pinball machine or jukebox in a place of business.Do kids today know what a pinball machine is.

The conversation you referred to sounds like we are going to find out what happened in Cali.

Set your alarm clock now @Wesley8890 at least you know you can sleep for the rest of this day.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I don't get out too much these partly as a result of the pandemic  but for awhile now arcades have been fewer and fewer I can't recall the last time I saw a pinball machine or jukebox in a place of business.Do kids today know what a pinball machine is.

The conversation you referred to sounds like we are going to find out what happened in Cali.

Set your alarm clock now @Wesley8890 at least you know you can sleep for the rest of this day.

My niece is 12 and she does but you're right many kids might not. My dad has several jukeboxes he's purchased over the years. The one he's had since he was 16 and needs to be rebuilt.

The is a place in Hagerstown, MD called Coinopwarehouse (on Facebook) that sells jukeboxes and pinball machines. That is where our current Mario one came from. The owners wife runs Hub City Vinyl and sells records online and in store. 

We will find out what happened... 

I'm not sure when we will see the next chapter as my brother has to fix my computer. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I lied and got a chapter done and it posts tomorrow. Y’all better be civil as first comment is not a race. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..