Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 580 Words
  • 1,381 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 55. Chapter 55 - Epilogue

 

"You look nice," Xander said, kissing me on the cheek.
"Thanks, babe; you look stunning," I said, returning his kiss but on the lips."We have to look good tonight."
"Are you saying we don't look good every night," Xander questioned with a wry smile.
"You know what I mean, we'll be live on television," I said, shaking my head. "Where is Hunter?"
"He is watching the episode of Air Disasters with Evan," Xander said, rolling his eyes.
"Is that all they ever do," I said with a giggle.
"Evan is enamored with Hunter and what he can do. I think it excites him, and he loves to hear Hunter critique the show," Xander said.
"If they knew what happened, it would be a short show," I said, chuckling. "There, all finished," as I adjusted my bow tie.
"Don't you two look handsome," Katie said, coming into the room.
"Thanks," we replied in unison.
"Dad and Daddy are meeting us at the venue. Dad had to practice his speech, and let me tell you, and he's super nervous," Katie said.
"This campaign hasn't been easy, and there were a lot of bumps," I said.
"I think you both getting married steered things in a better direction; who doesn't love a wedding," Katie said.
"That was the best part," I said and kissed my husband.
"Getting married was definitely in the top ten," Xander said teasingly.
"What was number one," I asked.
"Our honeymoon," Xander said, blushing.
"Oh, that topped everything," I said, matching his blush.
"The two of you, get a room," Katie said, laughing.
"Dad is waiting on you guys," Mattie said, popping into the room.
"We're coming," I groaned. "Hunter, Evan, are you dressed?"
"No we're naked," Hunter snickered.
"Get your butts into gear," I said, walking into the living room.
"We were ready before we started watching tv," Hunter replied. "It's not my fault you take FOREVER to get ready.
"Let's go," I said, grabbing Xander's hand and teleporting.
"Tristan, the press wants to see you," Ali said when she saw me.
"What for," I groaned, causing Xander and Ali to laugh.
"It can wait," TJ said, coming over. "You clean up well, Tristan."
"Very funny; I've worn a tuxedo before," I said.
"That you have. Are you ready?" TJ asked
"In all seriousness? I'm shaking inside," I replied.
"You've been on television before," TJ said.
"Not like this," I said.
"You'll do fine," Wyatt Anderson said.
"Thanks," I said, wiping my sweaty palms.

I glanced out from behind the curtain and took a look at all the people there. I estimated close to a million people in attendance.

"Time to start," Wyatt said.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Tristan Michaels the third," the announcer said, and the crowd went wild. I walked onto the stage, and the applause we deafening. It took a few minutes before I was able to speak.

"Good evening and welcome; tonight, we are here because of one man. A man who had dedicated himself to his family and public service. When called upon by former President Bennett to serve as his Secretary of State, a man who accepted the position no questions asked. He has stood up to some of the most prominent bullies globally and shown his pride in our country. I welcome to the stage, our nominee, our current Vice President, our next President, my father, Tristan James Michaels Jr," I said to thunderous applause.

I have decided to end Tristan's journey here. A lot of thought went into this decision and it wasn't something I took lightly. The lack of feedback and interaction did play a part and I couldn't see taking Tristan's Journey any further. I know I left some loose ends and I left it open to a sequel down the line. I've appreciated the feedback that I've gotten and thank those of you who have taken the time to comment or react to the chapters.

Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Wow 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im gonna miss these guys, but i also understand there comes a time to end things

Thank you @Wesley8890.

I left the door open for them to return. Hopefully we'll see them again.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Wow I just finished reading it all from the beginning and loved them all. I do hope you write more whether continuing this story or doing something new. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, lenhall said:

Wow I just finished reading it all from the beginning and loved them all. I do hope you write more whether continuing this story or doing something new. 

Thank you for your kind words. 

I hope to do something down the line... not sure with this or something else.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A nice wrap up to the story. I'm gonna miss the guys, hopefully we'll see them again.

Thank you for all your encouragement along the way. Greatly appreciated. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

WoW😰 Sad to see it come to an end. Also surprised as well, but also new it was coming to. The chapters taking longer to get posted, not to mention shorter. Anyhow I Loved these stories and hope sometime we'll get to hear all about how and when Tristan & Sanders wedding. How TJ become Vice President as well.

Edited by James B.
  • Love 4
Link to comment

I tend not to comment due to the poor signal at my place, it usually wont let me. Sometimes it wont even let me like it! But i do enjoy your writing. This story was definitely unique, and i liked reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us! 

Scottie

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Scotrik1 said:

I tend not to comment due to the poor signal at my place, it usually wont let me. Sometimes it wont even let me like it! But i do enjoy your writing. This story was definitely unique, and i liked reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us! 

Scottie

Thanks for the kind words.

I am hoping to bring them back. Just not sure when.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Thanks for the kind words.

I am hoping to bring them back. Just not sure when.

We'll be here when you do God willing.

As I was reading the chapter I thought to myself how did @AquariusGuyresist the urge to have an explosion at the wedding?

Thank you for all the great stories

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

We'll be here when you do God willing.

As I was reading the chapter I thought to myself how did @AquariusGuyresist the urge to have an explosion at the wedding?

Thank you for all the great stories

I actually contemplated a shot ringing out when TJ took the stage... but I chose not too. 

thank you for all your support and PM's on this journey. 

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, James B. said:

I more than like it, I Loved it.

Thank you for all your encouragement in the chapters.

We are sure to see them in the future.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I have been reading this for sometime now, but have read this book in a marathon sitting (even sneaking some reading time while at work) ... I love TJ2 and his family... Would love to see the saga continue as it is not often you find a very readable tale. Thank you.:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 11/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, lenhall said:

Wow I just finished reading it all from the beginning and loved them all. I do hope you write more whether continuing this story or doing something new. 

Literally what I have just done, but with me I have returned a couple of times in the past and just had to start from the beginning each time....

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..